Jurist

What you think about my prestaSHOP?

Hello,

Looks like I've solved all my issues with prestashop, currently using PS 1.6.1.0, shop is in production, few orders every day, I'd like to know what is your opinion about it :)

Yesterday customer complained that our shop is "Very hard to use" and that he's lost. I know that the english on our site is not the best (as we copied products' description from manufacturer's catalogues) but I did my best to make navigation, category filtering and placing an order as easy as possible.

Could you please test my shop and give some advice when you see room for improvements?

What do you think about it's speed, functionality, design, I would be grateful for any judgement even the harshest.

You can even place some test order, simply add a message on addresses page about it. 

Will appreciate any advice and option you will share with me.

the store is: https://wetroomsdesign.co.uk

Kind regards

Yeah just wanted to say the same. Banner and slider images do not match your theme which is nice and clean.

You have too much text on them and some like those on right are not too readable. Also all that text would be better to use outside images as it would be better for SEO.

Also I can see that menu could be issue for some users, those icons are nice but some could miss it is a menu. Search button also.

Also agreed about logo you could do much better then that. 

• Like 1

Thank you. I was going to change these banners to something completely different, like tips for navigation and filtering as many of our users seems to have problems with such basic things. Was even thinking about removing this slider at all but don't know what to put in it's place. 

You are completely right the metro-style tiles for menu doesn't do their work.. many people that call us recognise it as a menu only after I tell them about it. 

I appreciate your feedback. 

Regards

Products names in category page are ALL CAPS, its hard to read

and you quick view window is half-empty or half-full depending if you are pessimist or optimist.  

• Like 1

1) I like the basis of your design very much.

2) I hate the all the social media links for FB, twitter, google  As a customer, I would exit right away.

3) Your site is VERY heavy in terms of loading time an excessive large ressources. My console says 2.4 MB (!) for the start page and needed 19 seconds to fully load initially. My opinion: everything beyond 500 KB of total size and 4-5 seconds of initial load time is too much.

• Like 1

I follow Scully in the way that the social icons are way too noticeable.

You should change them to a mono color icon.

If people see this, they click to your social media and they are gone! Goodbye revenue.. :)

• Like 1

Hello again,

We've updated our site a lot since the time I posted this topic and I would like to know your opinion again what is the first impression, product page and checkout/login on our site.

The biggest changes recently are menu, cart and login functionality.

Feel free to place some test orders, test logins, add address or alter it. 

I will greatly update any feedback, impressions, what you don't like and what should be improved.

https://www.wetroomsdesign.co.uk/