Want to replicate site but not exactly sure how!

DomesticPaul

Hi Guys,

I'm in the middle of developing my site and need some help please!

My site is dev.domesticspares.co.uk and I'm usuing the warehouse theme, once finished it will sell appliance parts for washing machines, dishwasher and so on. I'd like my site to replicate a few competitors sites, but I am at a cross roads and don't want to put loads of time and effort in if it's not the correct way, the two competitors are www.espares.co.uk and www.ransomspares.co.uk.

The structure of both these sites is for example:                 laundry spares

|

washing machine spares

|                          

Hotpoint washing machine spares

you then end up here  http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/hotpoint/washing-machines/

Now this is where I get stuck!! on the left hand side menu (think its called the layered navigation block?) of the above url it reads by model number, click on any model and it takes you to that model page ie 

http://www.ransomspares.co.uk/parts/brands/hotpoint/washing-machines/wmd960aukr/

Sorry if I'm boring you but my question is how do I replicate these model pages? I know I have to create individual model number pages but do I add another category in Hotpoint washing machine spares and set the display tab to Not Displayed?  or do I add it as a product page? I dont want them visible in the menu or on the hotpoint washing machine page, just the layered block and for search engines to read them

Thanks for your help in advance!!

Paul

Edited by DomesticPaul (see edit history)