[Module] Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition (Final)

Hello!

Sorry if my question was answered before, i have looked up the whole post but i have found nothing so far...

So i would be interested in if it can be managed that the products in the products-list column to be ordered by default as they are in the b.o., or better said, as they would be ordered if filtersearch wouldn't be installed
AND
filter search sorting orders (newest first, name a-z, name, z-a,...) to be active just when i click on them.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At last Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition is released! Thank you for those people who contributed your translations. Community Demo Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition Changes [+] Fully Translated

you just have to delete the folder of this module from your website root. "Module" folder. That's all. Your website will be OK after that. Regards

Hi,   First of all thanks for making this free version of the module. I got a problem, installation worked fine but now my module page is empty in the backoffice, tried different PC/Browser here i

Posted Images

Bonjour, juste un petit truc, J'ai pas pigé comment utiliser ce module... J'ai mis le coremanager dans module, j'ai installé, tranplanté et apresè... niet rien sur FO... Où dois-je regarder?

Merci d'avance.

** Hi just one question. how to use this module? I installed the coremanager in "module" i get install and transplant, but in FO nothing. Where to look at?
thanks

Does anyone know how to have the filter functionality when displaying products by manufacturers (by using the Block Manufacturers?! I believe its important since customers want have the filter by size functionality (clothes sizes availability) and therefore the customer might see a long list of clothes/products and will not be bothered going inside every product to see available sizes!

Thank you.

We have many products that lay between the 0,10 and 9,99 the filtersearch module does not make different ranges from that.

any clue what i need to change to make several ranges below the 10,00 ?

Dre

• 2 weeks later...

Hi
I’m new to prestashop.
I just installed PrestaShop™ 1.4.1.0 with filter search 2.1.
Now my module page is empty. When I removed coremanager folder module page is ok. But when put coremanager in module folder – module page in back office is empty. I tried with changing permisions but with no result.
Can you advise how to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

i have Prestashop Version: 1.4.1.0
i do copy coremanager to ftp folder modules and after when i login to BO and do click on menu Modules i not see anythink

short answer : community version is no more supported... But, at the end of the month, Ejectcore told me that they will propose a new (light) version, with limited features, at low price, and of course with 1.4.x compatibility.

by the way, I use the enterprise version, which is much more powerfull... you can check it on my site.

I guess ejectcore will communicate about the new compatible versions (1.4.x), which should be in the following weeks :-)

by the way, I use the enterprise version, which is much more powerfull... you can check it on my site.

I guess ejectcore will communicate about the new compatible versions (1.4.x), which should be in the following weeks :-)

Enterprise version will be work on 1.4.1.0 version? if yes where i can get it?

of course it will work on 1.4.x

some web sites are also using this version (dev still under process + tests)

this should be available within the next days.

you can contact ejectcore for more info

Hi,

What's the difference between the Pro Edition (49€) and the Entreprise Edition (200€) ??
Is it possible to have a demo of the module ?

(Fabrice, j'ai vu que tu étais français et que tu avais le module sur my-deco-shop, donc si tu as la réponse en français ce serait super !
Avant de mettre 200€ dans le module j'aurai bien aimé voir ce qu'il propose...)

Merci.
Thank you.

Hello,
I have the problem that I see my detail order products
Having installed coremanager.
Use:
Microsoft-IIS/6.0
PHP Version 5.2.12
MySQL: 5.1.41-community

• 2 weeks later...

I have a problem. I think I have jquery libraries conflicts by other prestashop modules. I don't see the filter search in FO, while in BO is ok. How can I do?

how can I make all the checkbox visible even the user click an option to filter the contetnt?anyone?I really need your help..thanks

see my attachment for more info on my prob..thanks..

46893_CHyNyN6o7b2kcRKNfXnc_t

Hi everyone and sorry for my english.
I’ve installed this module and working fine, but not enough for me.
I want to search for multiple parameters, like in this module: http://addons.prestashop.com/en/search-filter/1961-product-filter.html, where i can to mark more categories, manufacturers, input price range etc.

I don't want buy this module for 90,90€+tx, because i'am not sure, that working (as see in this topic: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/100530/general_discussion/cant_install_product_filter/ )

Has anyone any ideas?
(I use Prestashop 1.3.1.1)

Thanks in advance.

cutter >Nope I modified the codes so that when a client pick his/her choice the other checkbox will still appear..my problem is, How can I disable other options when a client checked one of the checbox.

Bench, i have it straight now: when a client pick his/her choice, other options must be inactive (uncheckable).
I don't have prompt idea, but I try to solve it.

Hope this helps: google - uncheckable checkbox

A question: just you can to check more options? If you check the first option, the search running once, and if you check the second option, runs again and so on? So you can search for example for more brands at the same time? And the results is correct?

i'll pay for the solution, please help me!

Hi

First: (srry for my bad english)

Recently, we've changed our website (from JustHost) to other hosting (1and1 dedicated sever)

After making the change, no longer show the products in the category pages (with the Search module 2.1 Ffilter comm ed.)

See here: http://taurosfactory.com/77-cascos-moto

What would be the solution?

thanks!

You must upgrade to 2.2 will fix this, meanwhile as a quick fix

But with your version You can replace the following function inside coremanager.php line 54
It seems i can't post the code here so you are in readme.txt

Good luck

readme.txt

I tried this solution but don't work.
The site shows blank.

where i can find the version 2.2 of filoter search? isn't in this forum (I don't found)

srry for my bad english, i'm spanish!

to find version 2.2 contact support of ejectCore

When did you try this solution?Are you try to delete cache ctrl+F5 to see new parameter?

Sorry for my bad english i'm french ^^

I have the same probleme that you and it fixed with this solution.

The version 2.2 don't extist.

I cleared the cache but don't work...

I'm sure than the problem is in "filtersearch.js" but I don't know where

¿Any solution?

thanks!

No the version 2.2 exist i have this one

But you are the community version or the version enterprise 2.1?

If you are enterprise version we are in v2.2 and next the 2.3 compatible PS 1.4.2

Is a clean version... recently downloaded from Prestashop Addons..

I've uninstalled the module and now install the ProCore module but filtersearch not.
I'm clicking the Install button of filter search and does nothing...

What is the perfect "php.ini" configuration for this module?
I'll create a personalized "php.ini" for this module..

is essential for my online shop.

thanks!

this module is really awesome.. simplet yet fully functional. But is there any way that if the filter do not return any record then a message will be posted like "NO RESULT FOUND" rather than listing the entire product list? please help. thanks.

hi everybody. is there anybody here who are able to make the filtersearch community edition search not only one attribute but combinations.. please i need some help. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed this module in PrestaShop 1.4.4.0 without luck. I tried copying the module to the /modules directory and see an empty module page in admin, and also tried to install it through the Module installer.

of course it's not working. this version is no more supported. so, it won't work with 1.4.x.x versions.

refer to previous posts..

there will probably be a "lite" (with lite price) version.

Hi,

The filter box currently shows the "attribute groups" in ID order. Is there a way to list them in order of "public_name" instead of "id_attribute_group"

eg: I have the following on my ps_attribute_group_lang table:

id_attribute_group id_lang name public_name

1 1 Size Size

5 1 Cut Cut

4 1 Color Color

Currently the filter block shows it in the follwoing order (based on id_attribute_group):

• Size
  • Color
  • Cut

But I would like it to show in product_name order:

• Color
  • Cut
  • Size

Any help will be much appreciated.

ps: prestashop is by far the best ecommerce solution I have come across with. Keep up the good work.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi, I had a problem after uploaded your module on PS1.4.4.1. The module page goes blank. Any idea?

I have PS 1.4.7.0 and try to install module... I think you have the same errors...

Comment line 41 of coremanager.php and you can see the modules pages.

//$smarty->clear_compiled_tpl();

I install module (i think it doesnt work) and front page other error appears on libraries/procore.api.php on line 45

//$this->smarty->register_function('l', array('ProCoreApi', 'translate'));

if you comment it you can see the page, but module doesn´t appear.... Any suggestions??

Sorry for my English is pretty bad.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Team members,

I put the files in module directory and take the BO, I got the error "

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unknown method 'clear_compiled_tpl'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_wrapper.php:117 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\tools\smarty\Smarty.class.php(766): Smarty_Internal_Wrapper->convert('clear_compiled_...', Array) #1 [internal function]: Smarty->__call('clear_compiled_...', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\modules\coremanager\coremanager.php(41): Smarty->clear_compiled_tpl() #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\classes\Module.php(589): CoreManager->CoreManager() #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\adminonline\tabs\AdminModules.php(526): ModuleCore::getModulesOnDisk(true) #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\adminonline\tabs\AdminModules.php(371): AdminModules->displayList() #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\adminonline\index.php(114): AdminModules->display() #7 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_wrapper.php on line 117"

Please help me to avoid same , I use windows XP/PS 1.4.7.2 v , please advise me ASAP

Thanks

Anes

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

First of all thanks for making this free version of the module.

I got a problem, installation worked fine but now my module page is empty in the backoffice, tried different PC/Browser

here is an illustration

capturepzb.png

And there is nothing to do! Do you have a solution??

Thank you!

• Like 1

of course it's not working. this version is no more supported. so, it won't work with 1.4.x.x versions.

refer to previous posts..

there will probably be a "lite" version.

Hi!

I am in touch with the dev.

There will be a fantastic new PRO version, coming for both FSP & COP in the next weeks.

and I assure you this project is not dead infact big super plans.

I will post here when versions are ready.

I know there is no longer support for the community edition. (check my previous posts)

but there will probably be a lite version, with a lite price.

I suggest contacting ejectcore by mail for faster response.

sales[at]ejectcore.com

I have been looking all over for a solution to my problem and this seems to be the closest to my problem. I uploaded 13K products to Prestashop. They all had the column MANUFACTURER correctly.

When I uploaded and imported, NONE of the manufacturers show in the product information. I then uploaded first a MANUFACTURER file and then erased all products and reimported to see if it would link PRODUCT and MANUFACTURER and still, it won't.

I'm not sure what to do. I need to sort my entire catalog by Brands (already changed the translation) but none of the products are linked to their manufacturer.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks!

i just installed this module, but i've a big problem

I installed it from the site, importing the zip file of the module, but now the module page is empty!!!

help meeeeeeee!!!!

ps version 1.4.4.1

Hi,

First of all thanks for making this free version of the module.

I got a problem, installation worked fine but now my module page is empty in the backoffice, tried different PC/Browser

here is an illustration

capturepzb.png

And there is nothing to do! Do you have a solution??

Thank you!

i've your same problem!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Good morning,

I installed the comunity version for test, but when i go to prestashop modules, the page don' t work, and don' t appear the modules list. can you help me?

I cpoied coremanager directory in prestashopdirecotory/modules

and i set permission on lang directory

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After i downloaded this module in back office the module section disappeared just after uploading. I didn't even install it/ Can you pls advise me what to do?

Just go to Modules folder and delete whole Coremanager folder which was created by installation of module.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have install coremanager in to PS 1.4.7.0 and all i get is error...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unknown method 'clear_compiled_tpl'' in prestashop_1\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_wrapper.php:117

Stack trace: #0 prestashop_1\tools\smarty\Smarty.class.php(766): Smarty_Internal_Wrapper->convert('clear_compiled_...', Array) #1 prestashop_1\modules\coremanager\coremanager.php(41): Smarty->__call('clear_compiled_...', Array) #2 C:\apache\htdocs\prestashop_1\modules\coremanager\coremanager.php(41): Smarty->clear_compiled_tpl() #3 prestashop_1\classes\Module.php(589): CoreManager->CoreManager() #4 prestashop_1\admin509\tabs\AdminModules.php(524): ModuleCore::getModulesOnDisk(true) #5 prestashop_1\admin509\tabs\AdminModules.php(369): AdminModules->displayList() #6 C:\apache\htdocs\prestashop_1\admin509\index.php(108): AdminModules->display() #7 {main} thrown in prestashop_1\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_wrapper.php on line 117

can some one help me....

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am looking for a free module for filtering the products. I am using Prestashop 1.5.3.1.. Since this free version is very old and does not support newer versions, I was wondering if there is any module out there for free..I could not find any after some Google searches..

• 3 weeks later...

Hey..yall

I copied the coresearch module to the Prestashop directory..but when i go to modules at the backend im getting this error.Im using PS1.5 btw Please help :mellow: -->

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module smarty_internal_templatebase:

Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Call of unknown method 'clear_compiled_tpl'.' in C:\wamp\www\prestashop\tools\smarty\sysplugins\smarty_internal_templatebase.php:806 Stack trace: #0 C:\wamp\www\prestashop\modules\coremanager\coremanager.php(41): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->__call('clear_compiled_...', Array) #1 C:\wamp\www\prestashop\modules\coremanager\coremanager.php(41): Smarty->clear_compiled_tpl() #2 C:\wamp\www\prestashop\classes\module\Module.php(1057): CoreManager->CoreManager() #3 C:\wamp\www\prestashop\controllers\admin\AdminModulesController.php(1003): ModuleCore::getModulesOnDisk(true, false, 1) #4 C:\wamp\www\prestashop\classes\controller\Controller.php(167): AdminModulesControllerCore->initContent() #5 C:\wamp\www\prestashop\classes\Dispatcher.php(349): ControllerCore->run() #6 C:\wamp\www\prestashop\admin2732\index.php(50): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #7 {main} thrown

Edited by MCollin (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

You can install Filter Search the same way as you would install any other prestashop module.

The only difference here is to set permissions to the coremanager lang directory.

This is so any new translations you create are fully compatible with prestashop translations tab.

Filter Search Community Edition - Install Instructions

1) Download & unzip coremanager

2) Upload coremanager to [prestashop directory]/modules/

3) Set the permissions for lang directory to 777 - [prestashop directory]/modules/coremanager/lang/

Please note: "coremanager" installs the Pro Core API Module Framework.

Filter Search is auto-loaded on install and requires "NO CORE" modifications ;)

All in all, Filter Search and the accompanying Pro Core API will be the driving force for Eject Core's already expanding tool-set for shop owners and developers alike. Moreover, in regards to the expanding tool set, we are happy to announce that many more modules are in the works such as Checkout Pro, Attributes Pro, and CMS Pro.

We plan to release community editions for each of these.

When i upload the zip file to the module, i got a fatal error and the whole site gone down. Even i couldn't access the admin panel . Somehow i deleted the coremanager module in the hosting account and now the admin panel is working.

but how do i install the module without an error?

Below is the error i got

"[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module smarty_internal_templatebase:

Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Call of unknown method 'clear_compiled_tpl'.' in /home1/yoursite/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:806 Stack trace: #0 /home1/yoursite/public_html/modules/coremanager/coremanager.php(41): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->__call('clear_compiled_...', Array) #1 /home1/yoursite/public_html/modules/coremanager/coremanager.php(41): Smarty->clear_compiled_tpl() #2 /home1/yoursite/public_html/classes/module/Module.php(1048): CoreManager->CoreManager() #3 /home1/yoursite/public_html/controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php(950): ModuleCore::getModulesOnDisk(true, false, 1) #4 /home1/yoursite/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(167): AdminModulesControllerCore->initContent() #5 /home1/yoursite/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(348): ControllerCore->run() #6 /home1/yoursite/public_html/psadmin/index.php(50): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #7 {main} thrown"

Edited by Shazmin (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello There,

After installing coremanager.zip I am getting error "500 Internal Server Error" Only getting this error when I am clicking on Module Tab. After removing this all thing is ok. Could you please tell me is it supported Prestashop 1.56 English Version, my site is http://www.slmobileprice.com

Please help me, I really need prince range module for my website.

Thanks,

Somit

• 2 months later...