[Module] Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition (Final)

ejectcore

I've managed to get it working with the above advice, but it is showing two prices. i.e. it says £14.95, and the £14.95 directly underneath. Any advice?

Goto the module/coremanager/modules/filtersearch/view and then edit the theme files, or overwrite the files with your own ones :)

• 2 weeks later...

Has just somebody tried to put the community version working with presta 1.4.X.
It does not work anymore, because it need smarty 2 instead of standard 3 and also is it not possible to get to see any of the products in category. Filter appears on right or left block correct, but in the middle there are only the tabs and no products...
I think the JS core is not compatible to the version 1.4.x anymore.. :-((

Is some of the buying version working with 1.4.x ???

i have the same problem with filter by name or price ASC or DESC in prestahsop 1.3. pagination dissapear. is any solution yet? it´s possible to install any pagination module that works with FilterSearch 2.1? thanks

Same problem with 1.2.5. It's an awesome addition and maybe one of the best "free"modules for prestashop but with these kind of bugs i'ts not really worth adding it to any webshop because it's just too frustrating for customers.

Hello,

I tried to uninstall the module, but it generate a fatal error, and my web site was off!

Could you tell me how to do, what files are modified by the module.

Thank in advance, Julien

Please help,

I can't make this module work. I'm trying to install to Prestashop version 1.3.4, 1.3.3. And all can't work. The problem is still the same (please see attachment).

I use php version 5.3.0, MySQL version 5.1.37, Pear 1.8.1, Perl 5.10.0.

36941_KVQTwH1A5JWjzi8fNdRj_t

• 2 weeks later...
Am I invisible ? I thinkthat smarter would be not to replace init.php, but in coremanager.php edit protocol_link to protocol, and that`s all.

Any1 who has issues like "nothing happening on screen", "its just static", just try the above trick.
Also modules interface, you guys need to work on the filtersearch.css.

37485_be1x83LMSFfBttmGzfTq_t

37484_MDeHrBCPS3hKbtKrdc1x_t

So I tested all tips herein. Filtersearch will not work with presta upto 1.4. Pagination is rebuilt and has other hiearchic structure. So for thus which are not able to change code by yourself should be not update presta or buy the matching module from developer.

Yes, it uses online library. so if you try offline, the filter block on the left/right will be there, but willl be just dummy.

Have you come across pagination issue. So far I was working on few dummy data, so didnt figure it out.

Suppose you have asked to display 10 products per page and you are on tab 1, say newest you will find the pagination...but when you go on second tab, the pagination disappears...seems to be javascript coding issue to place back the pagination block when we switch between tabs.

Well the pagination is working for me currently. make a couple or changes nothing worked, finally made a 1 to 0 and hurray :D

function productSortByTabs(tab, noAction) {
       tab             = tab.substr(1);
       productSelector = '.filter_product_listing';

$$('#productsSortForm').remove();
       $$('#' + tab).html('');

$$(productSelector).find('ul').removeAttr('id');

$$.getJSON(responder, { 'act' : 'tabs', 'sortby' : tab }, function(data) {
           if($$('#product_list').length > 0) {
               $$('#product_list').before('
' + data.tabs).remove();

if(noAction == undefined) tabActions();

$$('#' + tab).append('');
               pagerClone = $$('div.pagination').clone(true);

$$('div.pagination').eq(1).prependTo('#' + tab);
               $$('div.pagination').eq(0).appendTo('#' + tab);
           } else {

$$('#' + tab).append('');
[color=red]                $$($$(pagerClone).get()).eq(1).clone(true).prependTo('#' + tab);
               $$($$(pagerClone).get()).eq(0).clone(true).appendTo('#' + tab);[/color]
           }

performFilter(true, 1, productSelector, true);
       });
   }

$$($$(pagerClone).get()).eq(1).clone(true).prependTo('#' + tab);
$$($$(pagerClone).get()).eq(0).clone(true).appendTo('#' + tab);

In the red color part, eq(1) was there in both line...one for appending and other for prepending. I made them from 1 to 0 and now working fine. Anywyz i just want the pagination to be at bottom, so append is eq(1) and prepend is eq(0).

Anywyz i tested with a data of 8...4 on each page. Guys with lot of data, do a thorough testing and do let know.

Uploaded the file, place it in \modules\coremanager\modules\filtersearch\assets

filtersearch.js

Pagination works fine for me. I just have a lit bit problem on products per page select.

On the first tabs (Newest), before I click the other tab, product per page select 20 products per page, but the display show only 10 products. When I click another tab, suppose Name A - Z, product per page select disappear.

Products per page option doesnt come on my screen :(. So anyways i have set the value in BO...

will look into the code once again and see if something is left out.

But is the pagination working fine.??? I mean by default or did you make any changes to the code to make it work...I guess on diff themes we get diff issues

thanks for your answer, i try some change in source code, but nothing display correctly,
can you help me with a little start procedure ? as if possible, i'm french and i don't understand all explications.
thanks for your help

No issues buddy. I will make my best try.

Go in modules->coremanager
There is a file coremanager.php. Search for $protocol_link and replace it by $protocol. (There should be 3 $protocol_link)

This is first thing.

Then few post above, i uploaded filtersearch.js file. Place that in place it in modules\coremanager\modules\filtersearch\assets

There will be few issues with appearance, that you need to change based on your theme.

Let me know your issue so that I can help you more.

I'm having a little layout problem with this module.. (see image) The top and bottom bar arent showing correctly..

Also, without the module active, my product buttons look like this: http://www.kabelwereld.nl/1044254-splitters

With the module active they become like this: http://www.kabelwereld.nl/1001326-omzetters

Plus: where do i remove the 'without tax price' ?

Thanks!

Copy product-list.tpl file fom your themes folder and paste it in modules/coremanager/modules/filtersearch/views and paste in there. Before that take a back up of the product-list.tpl file in coremanager folder.

Image?? I dont see any. if you talking about right hand side filter block with broken layout. You need to tweak the css file in assets folder and filtersearch.tpl in views folder.

Shop By

<form method="get" action="">

<input type="button" value="{l s='Clear All' mod='filtersearch'}" class="button">

{$rangeDisplay}
           {$groupDisplay}
       </form>

The above is my code. Replace (Backup before) the similar code in filtersearch.tpl folder with mine and see if that works. This should remove the top and bottom bar issue. You still need to make some changes in css file to get the entire layout perfect.

Try the things I mentioned, and post back. Will help you more, if possible.

Hey Vinesh, thanks for the info!

1) For the product-list.tpl, where do i add the appropriate language files/lines? all the messages are in english again, if the site loads this file.. Buttons are OK again :D

2) I forgot the image :) I ment the filter block indeed..
Where do i find the code you provided? My filtersearch.tpl looks like this:

{*
   {l s='Clear All' mod='filtersearch'}
   {l s='Price Ranges' mod='filtersearch'}
   {l s='Manufacturers' mod='filtersearch'}
*}

{if $ranges OR $attributes OR $features OR $manufacturers}
   {if $stylesheet}
       <link rel="stylesheet" href="{$assets}filtersearch.css" type="text/css" media="screen" charset="utf-8" />
       <link rel="stylesheet" href="{$coreAssets}themes/base/ui.all.css" type="text/css" media="screen" charset="utf-8" />
       {literal}<!--[if IE]> 
           <style type="text/css"> 
               .filterSearchModule ul li, 
               .filterSearchModule ul li a,
               .filterSearchModule h3 { font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin 0; zoom: 1; font-weight: bold; }
               .filterSearchModule ul li a { font-size:11px; font-weight: bold; }
           </style> 
       [removed]
         var viewLess             = "{l s='View Less' mod='filtersearch'}",
               viewMore            = "{l s='View More' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingNext         = "{l s='Next' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingPrevious     = "{l s='Previous' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingFirst         = "{l s='First' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingLast         = "{l s='Last' mod='filtersearch'}",
               showAll             = "{l s='Show All' mod='filtersearch'}",
               productPlural   = "{l s='Product' mod='filtersearch'}",
               productsPlural  = "{l s='Products' mod='filtersearch'}",
               ajaxLoader      = '{$ajaxLoader}',
               currencySign    = '{$currencySign}',
               currentId         = {$currentId},
               productCount     = {$countIds},
               productsPerPage = {$PPPage};
       [removed]
       [removed][removed]
       [removed][removed]
   {/if}

<input type="button" value="{l s='Clear All' mod='filtersearch'}">

{$rangeDisplay}
           {$groupDisplay}
       </form>

{/if}

{*
   {l s='Clear All' mod='filtersearch'}
   {l s='Price Ranges' mod='filtersearch'}
   {l s='Manufacturers' mod='filtersearch'}
*}

{if $ranges OR $attributes OR $features OR $manufacturers}
   {if $stylesheet}
       <link rel="stylesheet" href="{$assets}filtersearch.css" type="text/css" media="screen" charset="utf-8" />
       <link rel="stylesheet" href="{$coreAssets}themes/base/ui.all.css" type="text/css" media="screen" charset="utf-8" />
       {literal}<!--[if IE]> 
           <style type="text/css"> 
               .filterSearchModule ul li, 
               .filterSearchModule ul li a,
               .filterSearchModule h3 { font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; margin 0; zoom: 1; font-weight: bold; }
               .filterSearchModule ul li a { font-size:11px; font-weight: bold; }
           </style> 
       [removed]
         var viewLess             = "{l s='View Less' mod='filtersearch'}",
               viewMore            = "{l s='View More' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingNext         = "{l s='Next' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingPrevious     = "{l s='Previous' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingFirst         = "{l s='First' mod='filtersearch'}",
               pagingLast         = "{l s='Last' mod='filtersearch'}",
               showAll             = "{l s='Show All' mod='filtersearch'}",
               productPlural   = "{l s='Product' mod='filtersearch'}",
               productsPlural  = "{l s='Products' mod='filtersearch'}",
               ajaxLoader      = '{$ajaxLoader}',
               currencySign    = '{$currencySign}',
               currentId         = {$currentId},
               productCount     = {$countIds},
               productsPerPage = {$PPPage};
       [removed]
       [removed][removed]
       [removed][removed]
   {/if}

{l s='Shop By' mod='filtersearch'} 

<input type="button" value="{l s='Clear All' mod='filtersearch'}" class="button">

{$rangeDisplay}
           {$groupDisplay}
       </form>

{/if}

If you notice, it's the bottom code that has changed.

For the first query, you need to use translation

BO->Tools->Translation->Modify Translations
Select Front Office and make necessary changes (This is for the main center block)
Then select Modules, look for "filtersearch" word and over there make the changes too (This is for the right hand block)

Hi,
I working with prestashop 1.3.2 and I have installes this module "Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition" but the module don't display anything.

And, when the module is Active don't show CATEGORIES on HOME in categories block (the block is empty).

That's the problem?

HELP ME PLEASE!

PD: sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish!

The features in the filtersearch block are not sorted by alphabet, how can i achieve this?

Think i found the piece of code that should be edited to have the features ordered by alphabet, instead of its value. Too bad my code knowledge isnt sufficient enough to make this happen, so I hope anyone else can help out.

function productFeatures($products = array(), $inclGroups = TRUE, $global = TRUE) {
           if(count($products) > 0 || count($this->productIds) > 0) {
               $incr       = 0;
               $products   = count($products) > 0 ? $products : $this->productIds;
               $features   = array();
               $featGroups = $this->db->ExecuteS('
                   SELECT f.`id_feature`, fl.`name`
                   FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature` f
                   LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_lang` fl ON(f.`id_feature` = fl.`id_feature` AND fl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                   LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value` fv ON(fl.`id_feature` = fv.`id_feature`)
                   LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value_lang` fvl ON(fv.`id_feature_value` = fvl.`id_feature_value` AND fvl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                   LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_product` fp ON(fvl.`id_feature_value` = fp.`id_feature_value`)
                   WHERE fp.`id_product` IN(' . implode(',', $products) . ')
                   GROUP BY fl.`name`');

foreach($featGroups AS $group) {
                   $features[($inclGroups === TRUE ? $group['name'] : $incr)] = $this->db->ExecuteS('
                       SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT fp.`id_product`) as `count`, f.`id_feature`, fvl.`value`, fvl.`id_feature_value`
                       FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature` f
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_lang` fl ON(f.`id_feature` = fl.`id_feature` AND fl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value` fv ON(fl.`id_feature` = fv.`id_feature`)
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value_lang` fvl ON(fv.`id_feature_value` = fvl.`id_feature_value` AND fvl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_product` fp ON(fvl.`id_feature_value` = fp.`id_feature_value`)
                       WHERE fp.`id_product` IN(' . implode(',', $products) . ')
                       AND fl.`name` = "' . $group['name'] . '"
                       GROUP BY fvl.`id_feature_value`');
                   $incr++;
               }

I have two questions related to filtersearch module:
1. I want to add javascript function that will run everytime when product list is changed (by sorting, filtering or just showing first time when category page loads). Where should I place this function in filtersearch related javascript files?
2. How can access to visible ul with id="product_list" in jquery? I managed to use only ul form "newest" tab, ul in other tabs have same id, but script works only for first one.

No issues buddy. I will make my best try.

Go in modules->coremanager
There is a file coremanager.php. Search for $protocol_link and replace it by $protocol. (There should be 3 $protocol_link)

This is first thing.

Then few post above, i uploaded filtersearch.js file. Place that in place it in modules\coremanager\modules\filtersearch\assets

There will be few issues with appearance, that you need to change based on your theme.

Let me know your issue so that I can help you more.

Hi, at first I would like to apologize for my english, I am using prestashop version 1.3.6 and I follow your advise , but the filter still does´t work. In back office it looks like the picture and in front office was displayed nothing. Do you know where could be the problem? Thank you very much..

38510_8dvCIjgaWM7VdAT5j00T_t

Hi Snappy,

Your english is perfectly fine.
here from BO screenshot, there are 2 hooks. 1 goes between <head> </head> and other on the left hook. I hope you have made all necessary changes. Just uninstall the module and then install again because someone's problem got resolved on re-installing.

Also please share your website link either here or send me private message so that i can have a better look. :)

Hi Snappy,

Your english is perfectly fine.
here from BO screenshot, there are 2 hooks. 1 goes between <head> </head> and other on the left hook. I hope you have made all necessary changes. Just uninstall the module and then install again because someone's problem got resolved on re-installing.

Also please share your website link either here or send me private message so that i can have a better look. :)

I think I have made every necessary changes, you can check my coremanager.php. Also I copy the file filtersearch.js from page 22.. My website is http://www.mcz-krbykamna.cz/ Don´t be critical, it´s still in work and it´s my first shop ;-)

coremanager.php

Hi, I have just installed this module (community edition) on ps1.3.6
works great ! But I have realised that it "modifies on the fly" some of my shop characteristics
if you look at the two images you will see that the prices are shown in different way when the module is enabled.

anybody can help on this

thanks

Hugh

38546_Fvh592KsYNZJb0a8IjuM_t

38547_7JraNJ7P0BDItPLkodxn_t

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Vinesh, You recently helped me solve some problems with the filter search module.

However, i have some questions.

1) Where can i specify the Price ranges? Now i have them automatically like this: CLICK

2) Can i align the tekst to the left? (right now its centered, but it doesnt look nice..)

Thanks again!

Hi Patrick,

I remember you very well.

1. I am not confident about what to change.
the file you need to change is here.
modules\coremanager\modules\filtersearch\filtersearch.module.php

2. modules\coremanager\modules\filtersearch\assets
You will find filtersearch.css file. In line 52, you will find this code:

.filterSearchModule ul li {
padding-left: 0;
background: url(filter_li.gif) repeat-x;
height: 22px;
padding-top: 6px;
}

Add "text-align: left;" before "}"

i did add it, see the added file

Well, right now it goes at the usb section from 0-9.99, wich has almost all the products.. Why doesnt it go like 0-5 / 5-10 / 10-20

OR, is there a way the customer can type in its own range?

edit: i cant add a file? here it is:

/**
   * filtersearch.css
   * @author         Adam Lee & Yaakov Albietz - ejectcore.com
   * @copyright   Copyright Eject Core 2009-2010. All rights reserved.
   * @license        GPLv3 License http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
   * @credit       3rd Party Development: Seth Benjamin
   * @package     Filter Search Community Edition
   * @version        v2.1 Final
   */

/* top */
   #tleft, #tcenter, #tright, #bleft, #bcenter, #bright { clear:left; float:left; height:9px;}
   #tleft, #tright, #bleft, #bright { width:10%; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
   #tcenter,#bcenter { width:80%;}

#tcenter { background:url(tcenter.png) repeat-x;}
   #bcenter { background:url(bcenter.png) repeat-x;}
   #tleft     { background:url(tleft.png);}
   #tright { background:url(tright.png)  top right; float:right;}
   #bleft     { background:url(bleft.png);}
   #bright { background:url(bright.png) top right; float:right;}

.filterSearchModule form {
       border: solid #ececec;
       border-width:0 1px;
       clear:both;
       float:none;
   }

.filterSearchModule h3 {
       margin: 0;
       font-size: 10px;
       background:url(filter_h3.gif) top right;
       height:32px;
       font-weight:bold;
       line-height:26px;
       color:#000;
       padding: 0 0 0 .9em;
   }

.filterSearchModule {
       position: relative;
   }

.filterSearchModule ul {
       list-style-type: none;

}

.filterSearchModule ul li {        
       padding-left: 0;
       background:url(filter_li.gif) repeat-x;        
       height:22px;
       padding-top:6px
       text-align: left;
   }

.filterSearchModule ul li:hover {
       background:url(filter_li_hover.gif) repeat-x;    
   }

.filterSearchModule ul li a{
       font-size: 11px;
       text-decoration:none;
       color:#333;
       line-height:11px;

}

.filterSearchModule .filterViewAllFilters input{ border:none; background:none;}    

.filterViewAllFilters input[type='image'] {
       border: none;
   }    

.filter_product_listing {
       width: 100%;
   }

.filterAjaxLoader,
   .filterAjaxLoaderAbs,
   .filterAjaxLoaderAbsTop {
       left: 50%;
       height: 73px;
       width: 80px;
       margin-left: -25px;
       background: url(ajaxIcon.gif) no-repeat center center;
       clear: both;
       z-index: 100
   }

.filterAjaxLoaderAbs {
       position: absolute;
       margin-top: -25px;        
       top: 50%;
   }

.filterAjaxLoaderAbsTop {
       background: url(ajaxload.gif) no-repeat center center;
       position: absolute;
       width: 160px;
       left: 48%;
       top: 20px;
   }

/* pagination */

ul.pages {
       display: block;
       border: none;
       text-transform: uppercase;
       margin: 10px 0 50px;
       padding: 0;
   }

ul.pages li {
       background: #FFF;
       list-style: none;
       float: left;
       border: 1px solid #ccc;
       text-decoration: none;
       margin: 0 5px 0 0;
       padding: 5px;
       font-weight: bold;
       color: #374853;
   }

ul.pages li:hover {
       border: 1px solid #003f7e;
   }

ul.pages li.pgEmpty {
       border: 1px solid #eee;
       color: #eee;
   }

ul.pages li.pgCurrent {
       border: 1px solid #003f7e;
       color: #000;
       font-weight: 700;
       background-color: #eee; 
   }

/* overrides for ui-tab & ui-dialog styles */

#tabs {
       border: 0px solid #CCC;
   /*    margin-top: 40px; */
   }

#tabs ul {
       list-style: none;
       background: none;
       border: 0;
       top: -6px;
   }

#tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li {
       height: inherit;
       margin: 5px 1px 0 0;
       background:#FFFFFF url(../../../assets/themes/base/images/ui-bg_glass_65_ffffff_1x400.png) repeat-x scroll 50% 50%;    
   }

#tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li a:link,
   #tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li a:visited,
   #tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li a:hover,
   #tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li a:active {
       background: #EEE;
       color: #666;
   }

#tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-selected a:link,
   #tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-selected a:visited,
   #tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-selected a:hover,
   #tabs ul.ui-tabs-nav li.ui-tabs-selected a:active {
       font-weight: bold;
       color: #374853;
   }

#tabs .ui-tabs-panel {
       font-size: 11px;
       color: #000;
   }

#tabs .ui-tabs-panel:after {
       content: ' ';
       display: block;
       height: 1px;
       visibility: hidden;
   }

#tabs ul .filter_product_listing ul li {
   }

#tabs .pagination { clear: both; }

#tabs .pagination select { float: none; }

ul#product_list {
       display: none;
   }    

ul.product_list li.gallery {
       clear: none;
       float: left;
       width:170px;
       border: 0px;
       background: none;
   }

ah great :) working now!

1) how about my other thing?

2) is there a way to make the module wider? (some tekst doesnt fit in now)

3) how do i filter the sizes ascending? 1m-2m-3m etc.. now it is not in the right order.. see this url Same for the version.

Thanks again!

1. I am not able to find time to work on that. sorry for that

2. Yes...need a css change. Add this css in filterseatch.css file in the beginning

.filterSearchModule div.block_content {
padding: 0px 5px 13px;
}

Just add this. I am not sure whether it will work or not because there is another piece of code which may overwrite it. In that case, if you give me FTP access, i will correct that. (Free of cost :))

3. What i see is the data is displayed based on "Newest". In that you want data to come as 1m, 2m and so on ??
In A-z and z-a sorting, it will be there sorted only.

Trying to install this module into PrestaShop 1.4
After uploading files into the modules folder, I want to let the administration modules, show me only blank page.

Can anyone help me?

It is a pity that it does not work on the new version I like order in one step, and the old version to me again like this filter. and I do not know how to put together.

We have to wait. Developers of this module said that they are going to do module for 1.4. But I don't when.

Did they say that in this thread? I have seen no updates from the developers for months. A Lite edition was announced a long time ago and the Eject Core website (or Twitter) doesn't appear to have been updated either.

I am wondering if development on this product (Enterprise, Lite & Community editions) has ceased altogether?

Did they say that in this thread? I have seen no updates from the developers for months. A Lite edition was announced a long time ago and the Eject Core website (or Twitter) doesn’t appear to have been updated either.

I am wondering if development on this product (Enterprise, Lite & Community editions) has ceased altogether?

Now it's not important. In RC6 we have improved 'Layered Navigation' with filters of attributes.

Did they say that in this thread? I have seen no updates from the developers for months. A Lite edition was announced a long time ago and the Eject Core website (or Twitter) doesn’t appear to have been updated either.

Now it's not important. In RC6 we have improved 'Layered Navigation' with filters of attributes.

Does this mean we will be emulate some of the Filter Search functionality?

I had considered migrating to Magento as the Filter Search module for Prestashop seemed to have finished. I would prefer not to move to Magento as I like the simplicity of making changes to my Prestashop store and have already invested a lot of time into my store.

You can try yourself RC6 - and how it's working now. But this module 'in progress'. (some functionality and features)

I have tried installing RC6 and added the block to the left column. It is very similar to Filter Search but there seems to be no configuration options whatsoever.

Is there a roadmap for this module and who is responsible for its development?

Responsible for development have developers of Prestashop. Before I said that all features and functionality are in progress.
You can check this file:
http://www.prestashop.com/download/changelog_1.4.0.15.txt
and see:
[*] MO : Added an "Enabled filters" zone in the layered navigation
[*] MO : Added real time criterions refresh for the layered navigation block (still in progress)
[*] MO : Added some modifications for the layered navigation block (still in progress)
[*] MO : Fixed small bugs in the layered navigation
[*] MO : Instead of not showing them, empty values for layered navigation are now displayed and disabled (like on Target.com)
[*] MO : Layered navigation module updated
[*] MO : You can now filter by attribute and color (+ color picker!) in the layered navigation
[*] MO : You can now filter by feature in the layered navigation