[Module] Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition (Final)

ejectcore

At last Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition is released!
Thank you for those people who contributed your translations.

Community Demo

Filter Search 2.1 Community Edition Changes
[+] Fully Translated into 10 Languages
[+] Now Fully Compatible with IE6
[+] Accurate Price Range Counts
[+] Works across Multiple Currencies
[+] Price Range Impact & Discount Compatibility
[+] Automatic Clear Compile - when module is deactivated/uninstalled

Filter Search Server Requirements: PHP 5.2+ / MYSQL 5+

Projects News
This will be our last community release.
However you may still use Filter Search 2.1 but we will not have any further updates for this edition as we will be focusing 100% on the commercial editions from here on out.
With that in mind there will be some changes to the Filter Search Editions, we will announce a new Lite edition based upon several features from Filter Search Pro and this will in fact replace our Pro Edition & with a price point hovering around 50 Euros.

Our Enterprise Edition remains at 200 Euros which will see a new extended feature set listed below:
Enterprise Featured Client - My Deco Shop

Enterprise Feature Set
• Filter Group Limits
• Dynamic Price Range Slider
• Filter Search Advanced Admin Interface
• Sort By Tabs & Most Popular Products & Highest Viewed
• Section Display Settings – New Products / Prices Drops
• Additional Filter Display – Manufacturer / New Products / Prices Drops
• Highly Extensible – Pro Core API with Plug-in Loader & Support
• Define your Filters Category Specific
• Define your Filters Manufacturer Specific
• NEW 2.1 - Dynamic Price Range Configuration
• NEW 2.1 - Product List Management
• NEW 2.1 - Filter by Multiple Sub Categories

Stay tuned for more information and Thank you for using the Filter Search family of products!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please Note: It will take a few days for this release to appear on prestastore.com

!http://ejectcore.com/img/new-ejectcore-logo.jpg!

- Yaakov & Adam
founders, ejectcore.com

coremanager.zip

• Like 4

You can install Filter Search the same way as you would install any other prestashop module.
The only difference here is to set permissions to the coremanager lang directory.
This is so any new translations you create are fully compatible with prestashop translations tab.

Filter Search Community Edition - Install Instructions

1) Download & unzip coremanager
2) Upload coremanager to [prestashop directory]/modules/
3) Set the permissions for lang directory to 777 - [prestashop directory]/modules/coremanager/lang/

Please note: "coremanager" installs the Pro Core API Module Framework.
Filter Search is auto-loaded on install and requires "NO CORE" modifications ;)

All in all, Filter Search and the accompanying Pro Core API will be the driving force for Eject Core's already expanding tool-set for shop owners and developers alike. Moreover, in regards to the expanding tool set, we are happy to announce that many more modules are in the works such as Checkout Pro, Attributes Pro, and CMS Pro.
We plan to release community editions for each of these.

as i see in the DEMO link ...
u have included the Features and the combination items within your search parameters ...

but when i install the module ... i just have the Manufacturer and the price range ...
how can i expand the filtering like u have used in your website ?

i solved my last problem ...
no i want to modify this module ...

i need to change the sorting of Ranges,Attributes,Features,Manufacturers to my wanted sorting ...

i tried to modify "filtersearch.module" but i could get something going ...

i replaced the codes ... for example i pasted the manufacturers code before the attributes as i wanted to be ... but it didnt work ...

also, i want to have this Column in all pages ... even in homepage ..

how can i modify the Module to get this resluts ?

Thanks for your interest!
We can definitely assist to modify the module in any way that you wish, but it would need to be done on a paid consulting basis. We are more than happy to do this. Contact us for further details.

We also have our commercial release Filter Search Enterprise packed with many new features & full administration to customize your filter selection , we are also planning to release Filter Search v.2.0 Pro Edition soon which is a solution in between Community & Enterprise.

We currently have a 3-day Sale running March 4-7 for Filter Search v2.0 Enterprise Edition.
We also have flexible payment plans available for people who would like to stretch out payments over time.

TRY BEFORE YOU BUY!
Enterprise Demonstration
http://ejectcore.com/demo/enterprise

Hi nice to could test it.

But after install i have nothing to instal in ProCore Manager. What's go wrong ?

Many many thanks ! And see you soon for an enterprise way ;-)

EDIT : i have nothing to do AFTER install it (it was rights problem)

Once you install "coremanager" Filter Search this is automatically installed to both the Left Column & Header.
The reason we install this to the header is so we can initialize the jquery 1.4 & UI 1.7 libraries.

Please post a link to your site so we can help you to debug this issue further ;)
Also can you tell us what version of PHP you are running?

Developers Note:
Once you install Core Manager you can use the latest jquery libraries throughout your prestashop site with no conflicts by other prestashop modules. To use these new libraries you just need to use $$ as an alias.
We also utilize every hook in prestashop to support future module development without "Core Modifications"

oki i see how it work,and it's a WONDERFULL job you made.
I'm testing it in localhost and work like a charm.

One question: is it possible to have the filter search in a separate page ? (i want if the customer want,click on a link and open the live search in a page)

Anything is possible :)

However we will support only installation for our FREE community Edition.
You would need to first purchase one of the commercial editions which includes plugin support built into the API
As an introductory offer we currently have our Enterprise edition on sale now for the next few days.
Also you can pre-order Filter Search Pro via our web site! - http://ejectcore.com/4-filter-search

The major difference between Pro & Enterprise is High Performance Caching & the ability to define Filters, both category & manufacturer specific.

We're sorry you're running into performance issues with Filter Search Community Edition, and we are highly interested in figuring out what is causing this problem to arise.

If at all possible could we have a link to your store, or information on the category you are loading such as:
How many products, attributes, features, and manufacturers are in this category.
We take issues like this seriously and it is our aim to have them fixed as soon as possible.

In regards to the aforementioned hidden links, we are not quite sure what you mean in that regard.
If by chance you are referring to the tracking mechanism implemented in the module, it is a commonplace tracking device (pixel tracking), and shouldn't cause a red flag to be thrown by Google as far as we know, although more insight into what the ramifications this type of tracking could cause would be great.

Thanks so much for your input thus far and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Very nice module.
I tested the free version on Prestashop 1.2.5, with success for display, but some bugs and compatibility issues :

As this free version seems to not offer the search on categories and subcategories, I tried with Attributs&Groups;and Features.
It works well for the first item, but there is a bug on the second one : only one "value" of each "Feature" appears in the Block-list, making the tool unusable.

I also noticed an incompatibility with the module imagesenlarge v1.3, which normally allows to enlarge the product image when mouseover.

Some solutions?

In my last email, I forgot to report another problem I had with the translation :
I filled in all the blanks of the module in the Back Office, but only a part of the fields appears as translated in the Front Office; the other part stays in the mother language (English).

Somebody ever had the same issue?
All information are welcomed.

please note: we support only installation queries & issues discovered with this community release.

Our commercial editions include plug-in support so we are able to extend the Filter Search feature set.
Our goal is to create a large range of plug-ins to extend Filter Search & our other forthcoming commercial modules.
Each plug-in will be able to interact with the module & in some cases one plug-in could be used in conjunction with several of our commerical modules.

I've installed this module, transplant it in several different position, but I can't see any results in front office....
Please send us a "pm" or "email" with your access details so we can investigate this further.

Very nice module.
I tested the free version on Prestashop 1.2.5, with success for display, but some bugs and compatibility issues :

As this free version seems to not offer the search on categories and subcategories, I tried with Attributs&Groups;and Features.
It works well for the first item, but there is a bug on the second one : only one "value" of each "Feature" appears in the Block-list, making the tool unusable.

I also noticed an incompatibility with the module imagesenlarge v1.3, which normally allows to enlarge the product image when mouseover.

Some solutions?

Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention.

In regards to module compatibility there really should be problems as jquery 1.4 should not conflict with any other module.
Please send us a "pm" or "email" with your access details so we can investigate this further.
Also let us know which fields can not be translated.

The Community Edition allows you to filter only category specific, while our commercial editions have far more advanced feature-sets.
Even with Filter Search 2.0 Pro & Filter Search 2.0 Enterprise, we have chosen not to implement category filters.

This would effect Web Site SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
How ever we do have further plans to create a plug-in to handle filter by sub categories.

Hi,
Thanks for module, it is very good for me.
I tired that i add new feature in catalog/features for example Operation System after that add "Symbios OS" and "Windows Mobile" under Operation System but show only first feature in filter!

How can solve this problem?

Thanks for helps.

20130_sJYd5tdPuK5NeEZYzAqP_t

20131_BqsMkfzfYbWbkugDA3Hg_t

This is correct we have not updated coremanager ;)
"coremanager" installs the Modules API & Filter Search.

We have made only one small change to filtersearch.module.php
You should now see multiple items for each feature group.

You can either download the module again which can be found in our 1st post
or alternatively you can make the following change to filtersearch.module.php - line 592

change from:

$features[($inclGroups === TRUE ? $group['name'] : $incr)] = $this->db->ExecuteS('
                       SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT fp.`id_product`) as `count`, f.`id_feature`, fvl.`value`, fvl.`id_feature_value`
                       FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature` f
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_lang` fl ON(f.`id_feature` = fl.`id_feature` AND fl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value` fv ON(fl.`id_feature` = fv.`id_feature`)
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value_lang` fvl ON(fv.`id_feature_value` = fvl.`id_feature_value` AND fvl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_product` fp ON(fvl.`id_feature_value` = fp.`id_feature_value`)
                       WHERE fp.`id_product` IN(' . implode(',', $products) . ')
                       AND fl.`name` = "' . $group['name'] . '"');

change to:

$features[($inclGroups === TRUE ? $group['name'] : $incr)] = $this->db->ExecuteS('
                       SELECT COUNT(DISTINCT fp.`id_product`) as `count`, f.`id_feature`, fvl.`value`, fvl.`id_feature_value`
                       FROM `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature` f
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_lang` fl ON(f.`id_feature` = fl.`id_feature` AND fl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value` fv ON(fl.`id_feature` = fv.`id_feature`)
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_value_lang` fvl ON(fv.`id_feature_value` = fvl.`id_feature_value` AND fvl.`id_lang` = ' . $this->lang . ')
                       LEFT JOIN `' . _DB_PREFIX_ . 'feature_product` fp ON(fvl.`id_feature_value` = fp.`id_feature_value`)
                       WHERE fp.`id_product` IN(' . implode(',', $products) . ')
                       AND fl.`name` = "' . $group['name'] . '"
                       GROUP BY fvl.`value`');

In my last email, I forgot to report another problem I had with the translation :
I filled in all the blanks of the module in the Back Office, but only a part of the fields appears as translated in the Front Office; the other part stays in the mother language (English).

Somebody ever had the same issue?
All information are welcomed.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
Translations work fine for Filter Search Pro & Enterprise Editions.
After further investigation we have found we were missing several translations in this Community Edition.

We have fixed these issues & translations are now working correctly.
Please once again re-download "coremanager"

In BO click on the tab MODULES and then click "configure" button on the first item on the list of modules - "ProCore Manager v1.0.0" and transplant module to some position.

I have already done that, and then after I have the filtersearch module.

Then I do not know what to do !! Sorry ! The only option is to uninstall this module or transplant....

I have also try to transplant, and there is no result

Thx

Click "transplant" and then select position which you want (try for example "left column blocks") and click "Add transplant"....
If you have some defined features after this you will see on the left side block "filtersearch"

Hello,

Please excuse my English (translated from French by Google)!

My question is this module is that you put in download is free?

I have installed, but configuration coremanager I have an install button

but nothing appears here, the module filtersearch not visible?

PS I'm with 1.2.5.0

Can you tell me what to do?

best regards
eric

Dear Ejectcore,

This is one of the most excellent module editions we have installed on our PS Shop mdrdirect.co.uk

However, we noted that we had a number of problems in the install as there is 1 version on the PS Prestastore Shop, 1 version for free down load on your own site and of course the zipped version at the footer of your original post.

We tried Prestastore version - perfect install - but did not expand the ranges that are shown on the right hand stack.

We then followed your instrustions as above, and went to your web site to down load Version 2.0 Free - again Perfect install, but same problem as a above (perhaps that down load has not been updated yet) also in the Back Office ProCore Manager V1.0.0 is shown (very confusing when you know you should be looking for version 2.00 final)

Last try, but third time lucky!!

We then down loaded the zipped version at the footer of your post.

We are pleased to say this works perfectly (only it still shows v1.0.0.)

We think that 100's or PS users would benefit from installing this module, but would ask if you couldmake it clearer which version is the correct one to down load. As although we plodded through the various down loads to final success, some may give up passing it off as someproblem in their own cart or worse may not even notice the problem.

Having said this, again we would like to say well done as it is a 100% good module and has given us food for thought in perhaps purchasing the full version from you.

Thank you

Ian

Dear Ejectcore,

This is one of the most excellent module editions we have installed on our PS Shop mdrdirect.co.uk

However, we noted that we had a number of problems in the install as there is 1 version on the PS Prestastore Shop, 1 version for free down load on your own site and of course the zipped version at the footer of your original post.

We tried Prestastore version - perfect install - but did not expand the ranges that are shown on the right hand stack.

Ian

Thank You for your kind comments :)

We are very pleased many of you are finding Filter Search useful.

Coremanager v1.0 is the API required for Filter Search.
We apologise, "coremanager" has confused many of you in this community.

We do understand your point of view & plan to update the module again A.S.A.P.
We will be available once again this evening to answer any additional questions regarding Filter Search.

Hello ejectcore,

I have the same problem. When i install the module it's use English language but prestashop is in french!

How can configure the coremanager to use the french language?

Thx

I have to say this has to be the best Prestashop module ever. The investment made into this is incredible.
I have quickly upgraded to the enterprise version, as it's worth every penny. I really feel that is has transformed my PS shop into a whole new level, and I'm getting similar feedbacks from my customers. Its very easy now to filter through the products and pinpoint the ones you want to look at + it beautifully animates between the different states.

I'm in the process of translating the whole module into Hebrew, I will send it over when I'm done. Great job, EjectCore!

you can see it in action here:
(on the right side, under the gray menu)
http://futureav.co.il/7-receivers

To have the french traduction you download the last file that you find on the first post.

Remove the coremanager and put the new folder and now your language it's french

My problem is i have downloaded the file a few hours before the new files are uploaded

ejectcore Thx for your answer

I would have some questions
Could this be possible to search only limited features? (need to search color but size)
How could i change the price ranges?
How to hide price if it is the same for all products?
thanks in advance

With our community edition you will see every Filter for each group but no administration!

We have two other commercial editions available.
For those of you requiring complete control over your Filter Selection!

We recommend Filter Search 2.0 Enterprise Edition.
This allows you to define your own Filter selection category specific.

Feel free to try out the back office demonstration available here.
One of our Key Features available in our Enterprise Edition is our High Performance Super Cache!

20331_SPXizoVauGU3N4Z0qWy7_t

20333_Ah7Qpk3xE5ADU98GMLWO_t

Hi all,

In my last post (#37), I talked about a issue with the combo box at the bottom right.
On my Webshop, this combo is inactive,so its impossible to see more than the default number of items. A little bit pity for a filter tool which should normally allow to display a large number of items.

Somebody else has the same problem?

Could it be possible to make it functional?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Hello,

I bought the version undertaken on the http://ejectcore.com site

After am validation of the payment paypal, I turned over on the site to download the module on my clients' account, do I have well invoices it, and a bond to download it but when do I click above I have an answer exceeded time?

Did I also receive an e-mail with the bond to download it directly, but while clicking above do I have in answer the file does not exist more?

Did I send an e-mail to have information, and so that does O, send this module to me, but not answer??

Why do it have it time to answer on the forum of PS and not with the customers who already paid 200€, but without having this module to date??

Do I hope that by seeing this post, I would have an answer?

Eric

Bonjour,

J'ai acheté la version entreprise sur le site http://ejectcore.com

Après validation du paiement paypal, je suis retourné sur le site pour télécharger le module sur mon compte client, J'ai bien le facture ,et un lien pour le télécharger mais quand je clic dessus j'ai une réponse délai dépassé?

J'ai aussi reçu un mail avec le lien pour le télécharger directement, mais en cliquant dessus j'ai en réponse le le fichier n'existe plus?

J'ai envoyé un mail pour avoir des informations, et pour que l'o, m'envoie ce module, mais pas de réponse??

Pourquoi ont il le temps de répondre sur le forum de PS et pas aux clients qui ont déjà payé 200€, mais sans avoir ce module à ce jour??

J'espère que en voyant ce post, j'aurais une réponse?

eric

Hi Eric
We had emailed you twice.

Our 1st email was to say this was our number priority to resolve this issue for you.

We then emailed you a second time with the Enterprise Edition.
this is a copy of the same email below without the attachment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Eric

We are still looking into how this could of happened.
After running a few test orders we can not reproduce this issue.

In this situation we find it easier to send you this module direct.
And if you experience any further issues please let us know & we will be here to assist you.

Kind Regards.

Adam Lee
ejectcore.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Awaiting your response, not sure why there was problem with downloading after purchase, we emailed you within minutes of you contacting us, is it possible this has gone into your spam folder within your mail application?

Hi all,

In my last post (#37), I talked about a issue with the combo box at the bottom right.
On my Webshop, this combo is inactive,so its impossible to see more than the default number of items. A little bit pity for a filter tool which should normally allow to display a large number of items.

Somebody else has the same problem?

Could it be possible to make it functional?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

How many items in the backoffice have you set to be displayed by default?
If the "products per page" select only displays "Show All"

This would mean that there are no additional results to be displayed.
From you screen shot we do see that there are 2 pages so please contact us via SKYPE: amwdesign
We will be happy to look into this issue for you ;)

Problem of remote loading continuation!

With ejectcore

Received your two e-mail, indeed they was in limps of spam on my waiter, as I had had the e-mails of confirmations I had not thought has to look in the spam!!

thank you for sends file, I would make the installation and would allow me to contact you if problem!

I hope that you will find your problem of remote loading!!

All is well which finished well!!

Problème de téléchargement suite!

A ejectcore

Bien reçu vos deux mail , en effet ils était dans la boite de spam sur mon serveur, comme j'avais eu les mails de confirmations je n'avais pas pensé a regarder dans les spam !!

merci pour l'envoie du fichier, je ferais l'installation et me permettrais de vous contacter si problème !

J'espère que vous trouverez votre problème de téléchargement!!

Tout est bien qui fini bien !!

Cordialement
eric

What kind of caching technique is used ?

I wonder if you really want that for updates and performance will be not a big deal I think with the systems these days.

What is the real difference between the versions as a slider if actually kinda simple to integrate into the community edition.

I think some changements might be posted here as well.

Thanks for the free version btw, this is very nice! ;)

ejectcore,quick reply,thanks,I'm testing it on localhost,so I can't give you an access

just now I have tried IE6 and firefox as well as opera,only in IE6 have such problems,in firefox and opera ,it works fine

so maybe the should be some improvements to fit the ie6

What kind of caching technique is used ?

I wonder if you really want that for updates and performance will be not a big deal I think with the systems these days.

What is the real difference between the versions as a slider if actually kinda simple to integrate into the community edition.

I think some changements might be posted here as well.

Thanks for the free version btw, this is very nice! ;)

Community Edition
We don't plan on making further changes to the community addition feature set.
However this will be developed in parallel with our commercial editions.
So you may find small updates in the future :)

We do not plan to implement the price range slider in 2.0!
This is a feature you will find only in our commercial editions.

Pro & Enterprise Edition Features

* Dynamic Price Range Slider
* Filter Search Admin Interface
* Section Display Settings - New Products / Prices Drops
* Highly Extensible - Pro Core API with Plug-in Loader & Support

Enterprise Edition Additional Feature-set

* High Performance Super Cache (File Caching)
* Filter Search Advanced Admin Interface
* Sort By Most Popular Products & Highest Viewed
* Define your Filters Category Specific
* Define your Filters Manufacturer Specific
* Multiple Manufacturer Selection

ejectcore,quick reply,thanks,I'm testing it on localhost,so I can't give you an access

just now I have tried IE6 and firefox as well as opera,only in IE6 have such problems,in firefox and opera ,it works fine

so maybe the should be some improvements to fit the ie6

OK thanks for your report we will test in IE6 later on this evening.
IE6 the devil's child :)

I'm not able to get the tabs on the categories page. It's transplanted :)

^^ Was solved I changed a if statement for a test :)

BTW, what about the licenses for the commercial ones, this is per site ?

This is a great module, thank you for providing it.

I am having a couple of problems which I am wondering if you would be able to help me with. The problems are with the price range filter, in one catagory it is not showing the range of three products which is greater than the one that is shown, this can be seen here http://www.carricksofpenrith.com/test/category.php?id_category=13 (username and password both test).
I am also having a problem with the ranges in that they are missing some prices out when there are products within these ranges which makes them show in the next range. For example I can have the following ranges £0-£2, £3-£4 and £5-£6 so there is no option for products within £2-£3 and £4-£5. Products with a price of £2.99 show in the £3-£4 range. An example of this can be seen here http://www.carricksofpenrith.com/test/category.php?id_category=26

Thanks

Drew

Hi all,

I confirm that price ranges are sometimes a little bit strange, as they are automatically calculated.

I also noticed that the "final price" is not took into account for Specials and Flash Sales (when modules installed).
So there is no way to acces to these products through the price filter.

I want to say in this forum that the Ejectcore support for Europe is very reactive and professional, as we had to collaborate during a long evening :-)!

Thanks to this kind team and hope these last little issues will be solved ASAP.

To try it with IE6, disable line 15 of filtersearch.css (myshop\modules\coremanager\modules\filtersearch\assets), like that:

<!--#tleft, #tright, #bleft, #bright { width:10%; background-repeat:no-repeat;}-->

Display is not perfect, but it works.

Hi

We found a bug in the system!!

Using an English text PS, we had already changed some of the default text settings to that of our own.

For example

When we reduce a product in price the default setting shows "Price Lowered" we changed this for our own wording but some of the search facilties actually revert our changed text back to the default text.
So although we still have this module running on this site, the problem is more apparent on our Polish site which we operate.

We mainly noted this when we were testing the module on our Polish PS site, but had to de-activate the module because the problem also set the Polish Translations back to the English default text settings.

We are sure that this is a minor problem, but it must be the same for all installations. unless you make no changes to the default text then there would not be a problem.

If the team are looking at this issue and want to see the problem 1st hand - please visit mdrdirect.co.uk
All price reduction text in the translate section of BO has been changed to "Early Spring Prices" but if you do some simple searches you will find that the default PS text will be shown.

We look forward to hearing from you about this small little bug in the system.

Regards

Ian

Thank you to everyone for bringing these issues to our attention!
We are currently working on Filter Search 2.1 which will include:

* Ranges Discount/Attribute bug now resolved!

* Filter Search now compatible across all browsers!

* Translations included in Filter Search 2.1
English | French | Netherlands | Hebrew | Chinese

If your translations do not appear above.
Please send them to us A.S.A.P.

We will then include these in our next release!

Furthermore if anyone comes across any further issues with Filter Search please let us know now!

To try it with IE6, disable line 15 of filtersearch.css (myshop\modules\coremanager\modules\filtersearch\assets), like that:

<!--#tleft, #tright, #bleft, #bright { width:10%; background-repeat:no-repeat;}-->

Display is not perfect, but it works.

Just have a look.

20644_ps7QCxrrfEvejk0TJ1i8_t

Hello Ding,

Its good to see your post on this module subject, but it would be very helpful for us other users to understand what your problem is so we can check our own sites.

Many of us spend hours sifting through these posts to find answers so it would be good to have some sort of written message other than just an image in your post - otherwise we have not got a clue as to what you are tying to say!! :)

Cheers

Ian

To Ejectcore,

What kind of waiting time regarding the 2.1: days? weeks? months...?

What is this online version: http://ejectcore.com/demo/community/2-music-ipods ?
I saw some changes but always display issues in IE6 and not all ranges in the combo box.

Your French translation is a little bit 'exotic'; please use the attached file.

Thanks,

We should have this completed by next week.
Thank you for correcting the French translations, we will be sure to include this in 2.1!

If anyone else would like to contribute there translations for Filter Search?
Now is the time so we can include these in our next release ;)

Ding, thank you also for your screen shots, we are aware of the IE6 issues & these will be fixed for our 2.1 release.

To Ejectcore,

What kind of waiting time regarding the 2.1: days? weeks? months...?

What is this online version: http://ejectcore.com/demo/community/2-music-ipods ?
I saw some changes but always display issues in IE6 and not all ranges in the combo box.

Your French translation is a little bit 'exotic'; please use the attached file.

Thanks,

We should have this completed by next week.
Thank you for correcting the French translations, we will be sure to include this in 2.1!

If anyone else would like to contribute there translations for Filter Search?
Now is the time so we can include these in our next release ;)

Ding, thank you also for your screen shots, we are aware of the IE6 issues & these will be fixed for our 2.1 release.

:)

^-^

I have kind of a problem. No errors at all. Cant we do something that we could activate degub or something within the module

I have PHP 5.1.6 (cli) (built: Jan 13 2010 17:09:42)
Copyright © 1997-2006 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.1.0, Copyright © 1998-2006 Zend Technologies

20774_Xjm1pEN9RaPiDETsRb3t_t

20775_SVEXTjEJrcphPzifXcrA_t