Category description on mobile version

Thank you. I already looked in the mobile folder ( themes/default/mobile) , but all I could find there were index.php files. 

Thanks for the tip about the module. I'm really careful with modules. On my very first install of prestahshop it really messed up my shop and I had to start all over again. My shop is small and simple. I keep it to the provided modules and a handful I bought. Too scared to mess up my data again. 

Thank you. Looked in category.css and global.css, found responsive and mobile setting in global.css, but unfortunately not for category description. Oh well. Not to worry. It was only the main categories where I have the description overlaying the image on the mobile. I have to live with it I guess. It's no drama, just doesn't look nice

found responsive and mobile setting in global.css, but unfortunately not for category description.

You could add a few lines yourself to the css. Just give the descriptions a class name and say that they shouldn't be displayed when the screen is smaller than a certain limit. 

An alternative is to edit your template files:

{if isset($mobile_device) && $mobile_device}
   {* display nothing *}
{else}
   {$product->description}
{/if}