Customize Cart Icon and "Cart" Name v1.6.1

Hi Prestashop community

Since the default cart looks quite cheap I like to customize it into a stylish shopping bag that I created in Photoshop.

Please if anyone can help me how to customize the default cart into my custom design. What do I have to change in css to make the new shopping bag appear everywhere in the shop where the cart used to be? Using Prestashop version 1.6.1.

Many thanks for your help.

Before:

post-695059-0-65798700-1439399823_thumb.jpg

After:

post-695059-0-13801700-1439399831_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Guys honestly i dont want to bash prestashop. But compared to wordpress it is really nothing...

I can speak from my personal experience trying to build a professional webshop. I was with prestashop for more than 1 year and spent hundreds of dollars for useless plugins and addons. Trying to customize prestashop is an absolute nightmare! Browsing the help forum for hours until late at night and not getting a definite answer to your problem!

Fortunately, these days are over since I switched to wordpress and woocommerce.  I can honestly recommend wordpress and woocommerce to anyone who wants to build a cutting edge website/webshop. It is easy, it is fun and it works! :D