Upgrading to 1.6.1 (Auto Upgrade with custom theme, do I update default theme?)

I have backed up manually prestashop and database and am ready to upgrade asap!
Do I say yes or no as I am using Panda Theme as a default not Presta Shop Default theme
Switch to the default theme of the new version
enabled.gif Yes disabled.gif No
This will change your theme: your shop will then use the default theme of the version of PrestaShop you are upgrading to.
Thank you in advance

After upgrade I get this error: Fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in /public_html/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php on line 3757

I am unable to access my admin panel, please help...

please see this post for fix:

Ihttps://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/451923-solved-upgrade-16014-161-error-module-inixframe/

• Like 1

If using a custom theme, then I recommend saying 'no'.  This will result in the default theme not being updated and your current theme being active post upgrade.  

Thank you for that response.  I now have encountered [Ajax / Server Error for action backupFiles] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:" " jqXHR: " "  Is this a server issue or presta shop issue Thank you in advance

Thank you for that response.  I now have encountered [Ajax / Server Error for action backupFiles] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:" " jqXHR: " "  Is this a server issue or presta shop issue Thank you in advance

I've not seen a reasonable solution to this issue...what I would do there are there three db tables ps_connections_(something) empty those and retry as they get very large and can cause failure.  You can back db first of course but emptying the 3 tables is safe.

I've not seen a reasonable solution to this issue...what I would do there are there three db tables ps_connections_(something) empty those and retry as they get very large and can cause failure.  You can back db first of course but emptying the 3 tables is safe.

did that same [Ajax / Server Error for action backupFiles] textStatus: "error " errorThrown:" " jqXHR: " "any other suggestions   thank you in advance