Test PrestaShop 1.6.1.1 RC2

Alex  Even

Following the publication of version 1.6.1.1 Release Candidate 1, we have fixed a few more issues that had been identified. Thanks for helping with the tests and for the feedback!

As announced earlier, version 1.6.1.0 turned out great, but there were still a few bumps here and there. We have fixed the main issues that were reported: 163 pull requests were merged into this version!

We’d like to keep testing it with the help of our Community! We need you to make sure that this release is as bug free as possible. Everyone can participate: merchants, developers, designers, translators, … even customers! Test your modules, test your themes, make a test-upgrade on a copy of a real shop, etc.

>> Read more about it on the Build devblog! <<

• Like 2

Hi!

PS 1.6.1.1 Rc1 All the lines on the 1-click was updated and  translated into Swedish correctly before. Now, since the PS 1.6.1.1 Rc2  Missing two (2) lines that now will not be translated.

Still missing Buttons in order to save the changes to Live Editing of Back Office!

I have reported both to Forge!

Best regards

MacRoy

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

Hi!

PS 1.6.1.1 Rc1 All the lines on the 1-click was updated and  translated into Swedish correctly before. Now, since the PS 1.6.1.1 Rc2  Missing two (2) lines that now will not be translated.

Still missing Buttons in order to save the changes to Live Editing of Back Office!

I have reported both to Forge!

Best regards

MacRoy

Hi MacRoy,

Thanks for your feedback!

We found the issues you created on the Forge and tested them.

We reproduced the issue with 1-click and we'll fix it but we could not reproduce the Live Edit issue.

There is a "save" button on the top right of the Live Edit page to save your changes.

Best regards

Hi Vincent!

I have made a new and clean installation of PS 1.6.1.1 Rc2 and can confirm that it is actually possible to save now in Live Editor! Thanks for that!

But still you can not save this line in the Back Office and translations / PDF: "First of all, make sure the 'curl' Library is installed on your server."

I have even reported that the translation of the drop down menu in the Back Office and orders / invoices / Invoice template Invoice and Invoice b2b to Swedish (Svenska) Faktura och Fakturab2b, but I assume that you have not had time to fix this in this release !? But it will be fixed in the final version.

I look forward to the final release!

Best regards

MacRoy

Hello MacRoy, 

I have even reported that the translation of the drop down menu in the Back Office and orders / invoices / Invoice template Invoice and Invoice b2b to Swedish (Svenska) Faktura och Fakturab2b, but I assume that you have not had time to fix this in this release !? But it will be fixed in the final version.

You said you reported the translation issues, do you have a ticket number? (for invoices and drop-down menu)

Could you please give me some examples as well?

Translation in Swedish is almost 100% complete so I'm trying to see what's the issue here.

(and if you feel like helping with the Swedish translation, don't hesitate to join our translation project on Crowdin!)

Thank you, 

Alexandra

Bonjour Soyons Solidaires,

Votre question est-elle pourquoi il n'y a pas de filtre "BackOffice" parmi les autres filtres ""Administration", "Certification de site et lutte contre la fraude" etc...dans la partie modules?

Ai-je bien saisi?

Bien à vous,

Bonjour merci du retour je me suis mal expliquer je parle du lien Modules et Services cote droit il manque et Services juste après Modules ? le reste pas de soucis ! Merci

Edited by Soyons Solidaires (see edit history)

Bonjour merci du retour je me suis mal expliquer je parle du lien Modules et Services cote droit il manque et Services juste après Modules ? le reste pas de soucis ! Merci

En gros dans le Back-Office, dans les menus vous n'avez que le label "Modules" et pas "Modules et Services"? Il manque "et Services" c'est ça?

Pouvez-vous me joindre une capture d'écran si ça n'est pas cela?

Cordialement,

En fait c'est une traduction.

Vous pouvez mettre à jour votre pack de langues en allant dans "Localisation" -> "Traductions" -> "Ajouter / Mettre à jour une langue"

ou bien modifier à la main la traduction dans "Modifier les Taductions".

Vous choisissez "Traductions du back-office", sélectionnez ensuite votre langue et vous modifiez la traduction de l'onglet en question.

Bien à vous,

• Like 1

Hello MacRoy, 

You said you reported the translation issues, do you have a ticket number? (for invoices and drop-down menu)

Could you please give me some examples as well?

Translation in Swedish is almost 100% complete so I'm trying to see what's the issue here.

(and if you feel like helping with the Swedish translation, don't hesitate to join our translation project on Crowdin!)

Thank you, 

Alexandra

Hi Alex!

Here is my ticket:  PSCSX-6022

This is not a ordinary translation, this is something that they need to fix in the core.

You see the example if you click on the ticket! Its marked in red.

Best regards

MacRoy

Edited by MacRoy (see edit history)

Hi Alex!

While I have you on the thread so maybe I can take up this also.

I do not know who has done or uploaded the install directory / SV! But there can hardly be a Sweed! The flag that are included in the installation directory is in any case not a Swedish flag that's something that's clear! So you can be sure that it gets fixed before releasing the final version of the PS 1.6.1.1?

Best regards

MacRoy

I do not know who has done or uploaded the install directory / SV! But there can hardly be a Sweed! The flag that are included in the installation directory is in any case not a Swedish flag that's something that's clear! So you can be sure that it gets fixed before releasing the final version of the PS 1.6.1.1?

Hello MacRoy, 

Indeed, there are several mistakes in the Swedish localization pack, sorry about that! I've seen your tickets (including PSCSX-6307), and we'll take care of it (though I can't confirm it'll be available with 1.6.1.1 - but we agree that would be nice!)

Thanks for your help, and have a great day!

Hello MacRoy, 

Indeed, there are several mistakes in the Swedish localization pack, sorry about that! I've seen your tickets (including PSCSX-6307), and we'll take care of it (though I can't confirm it'll be available with 1.6.1.1 - but we agree that would be nice!)

Thanks for your help, and have a great day!

why would PS even consider releasing software with such a known flaw?

Hi Alex / Vincent!

Do you know if there is any approximate release date for version 1.6.1.1?

I'm waiting to launch my Prestashop project with this new stable version, because I heard it would be released by the end of august, but I'm not sure this information is certain.

Thanks for helping.

But still you can not save this line in the Back Office and translations / PDF: "First of all, make sure the 'curl' Library is installed on your server."

Check that this is not a server issue with MOD_SECURITY issue. The word "curl" may be blacklisted by mod sec rules.

Edited by remoteONE (see edit history)

Hi remoteONE!

This has nothing to do with this! This is a string that they have not made ready for translation only. Something that they missed quite easily. Let see when 1.6.1.1 is now released in a few hours if it is corrected or not.

Regards

MacRoy

Two glaring issues I have reported on the forge several times through several versions but still exist.

1. Back office Save & Stay has a very slow save time 1min plus, if you click save it saves fine. (my 1.6.0.6 Save & stay finishes in 3-5sec.)

imagine tryng to input hundreds of products.

One thing I have not been able to test is PHP version as my host for some reason is stuck at 5.3, if your server allows you to change PHP versions as mine does can someone test this and see if 5.4 or above changes this issue.

In my host under Scripting I can set my PHP from 5.2 or 5.3 but not 5.4 or above.

2. PayPal does not work at all, when placing order you are returned to order history instead of Order Confirmation and all items are still in cart no order placed in BO but does show in the PayPal Sandbox.

I have been using a older Euro version 3.6.8 that I updated the SSL to TLS and have not had a single issue, in fact it is what I use in my live site.

I tried several orders not returned a confirmation loaded the 3.6.8 version and every order was confirmed.

This i have also been reporting to the Forge for some time and the issue still exist.

My 2 cents.   :)

Hi, I have a problem with the update to 1.6.1.1.

I don´'t know if it is a issue or a problem in my web, but I can't fix it, and there no enough information in the forum.

I have updated my web from 1.6.0.9 until 1.6.1.1 and now I can't enter to tabs in backoffice, therefore I can't desactivate maintenance mode. The first tab is fine, I can goes to modules,information, catalog... but can't go to the second level like maintenance mode or advanced settings...

At the same time, has emmerged a rotating arrows in the superior left corner that never stop spinning, and the header has lost the CSS...

I haven´t errors in Information Pannel and I have activated the debug mode, without any error.

What's happening???

What can I do??

My website is www.laraandalucia.net (there is in maintenance mode)

Thanks!

Hi Viehevo,

Thanks for your report, i just tested again an upgrade from 1.6.0.9 to the new 1.6.1.1 version and i could not reproduce your issue.

Feel free to contact our support team at this adress : [email protected], they can help you to resolve your problem.

Best regards,

I don´'t know if it is a issue or a problem in my web, but I can't fix it, and there no enough information in the forum.

I have updated my web from 1.6.0.9 until 1.6.1.1 and now I can't enter to tabs in backoffice, therefore I can't desactivate maintenance mode. The first tab is fine, I can goes to modules,information, catalog... but can't go to the second level like maintenance mode or advanced settings...

At the same time, has emmerged a rotating arrows in the superior left corner that never stop spinning, and the header has lost the CSS...

I haven´t errors in Information Pannel and I have activated the debug mode, without any error.

What's happening???

What can I do??

Thanks!

Did you clear your browsers cache and refresh the BO, you may also need to manually clear your cache and compile folders if the browser cache does not work.

Just a thought no guarantees.

What's happening???

What can I do??

Thanks!

try to upgrade 1.6.1.0 first, and then upgrade to 1.6.1.1

Thanks tdr170: 

It was the first thing I did and nothing.

Thanks indobusana:

It is what I should have done.

but is there any way to downgrade? or just go back to the last backup and reinstall ??

yup, just restore your last backup and then do the upgrade again

To be clear you can perform a rollback from the upgrade module.

Before you perform an upgrade or for that matter just to have a back up I download the entire good working shop to my hard drive then export the database to my hard drive this way no matter what I have a back up I can upload is something goes wrong.