ABSOLUTELLY WRONG COUNTRIES/ZONES/STATES STRUCTURE

It is impossible to add PRICE RANGES FOR ONE COUNTRY'S DIFFERENT REGIONS.

ALSO - impossible to add STATES/REGIONS for the country different than USA.
"the field ISO code is invalid" - error is indicated. (ONLY US STATES ARE ALLOWED).

It doesn't matter, if you live in Luxembourg, BUT IF YOU LIVE IN GERMANY, USA OR RUSSIA - THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT.

LET'S SAY
I live in NY. And I have 2 customers - one lives in Albany (NY), second - in Los Angeles (CA). SHIPPING PRICE DEPENDS ON DISTANCE AS WELL.
How do I set price for shipping for DIFFERENT REGIONS(STATES)?

What I suggest
In russia, for example, there are SHIPPING ZONES established by Postal Service. Would be great, If I could ADD THESE ZONES AS STATES (let's call it REGIONS for the country) AND THEN SET PRICE RANGES FOR THEM.

Jeez...

Sitting here and my mind is boiling really due to this COUNTRIES/ZONES/STATES...

Absolutelly stupid, USELESS system. I'm not saying that prestashop programmers/developers are stupid, NO!

Just system is POORLY THOUGHT OUT really !..

You developers, please sit and TRY TO GET WORKED ONE THE SIMPLIEST SCHEME! And it will never work, because it's just impossible! And REST PART OF THE PRESTA LOSES ALL ITS ADVANTAGES:

======
I'm trying to have 2 customers from 2 regions and want to set 2 different prices for the shipping and certain delivery methods for them. UNBELIVEABLE, BUT U CAN NOT DO THIS WITH PRESTA!!!

I sell from PARIS. And I want to ship by POST SERVICE BOTH TO PARIS and MARCEL (by the choose of customer);
Paris post services is 10 euro, Marcel - 20 euro;
But also for PARIS customers only THEY CAN USE "MY CARRIER" with Cash-on-delivery.

AND THIS IS THE SIMPLIEST SCHEME THAT ALL SHOP-CRTS MUST HAVE. Or else - this is not a shop-cart at all.

ISO code ? is not checked, you may fill-in anything
thus any country can have all its states.

Price is per weight or price for a given zone. Just determine your price zones.
Your zones can be again the states or a group of states or any geo-division.

You know this primary school game you played in maths (included,excluded, conjonction,etc... ) with weird symbols ? Well if you understood that lesson you will be able to understand how PS works on countries/zones/states/ranges/transporters/taxes

What region of the world is MARCEL ?

ISO code ? is not checked, you may fill-in anything
thus any country can have all its states.

Oh yeah? Not checked?? Try to put "77" - (Moscow region of Russia).

=
=
Price is per weight or price for a given zone. Just determine your price zones.
Your zones can be again the states or a group of states or any geo-division.

You don't talk. You just try. MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT YOU TO REGISTER NEW CUSTOMER AND FINISH THE DEAL.

=
=
What region of the world is MARCEL ?

This was AN EXAMPLE. And I DO NOT CARE, OF WHICH PART OF THE WORLD IS IT. Most important is to WHICH ZONE DOES IT BELONG INSIDE THE COUNTRY
I'll change names if this is so important:

I sell from Moscow to Moscow and to Kaluga Region of russia.
Postal service prices are DIFFERENT due to distance.
I want to give MOSCOW customers a chance to choose EITHER POSTAL DELIVERY or MyCarrier.
Kaluga region customers must have ONLY POSTAL DEIVERY OPTION.
(SPECIALLY FOR SARAHD) - KALUGA REGION and MOSCOW - are STATES OF RUSSIA. If we PUT THEM AS ZONES - READ TEXT MARKED RED BELOW PLEASE.

Don't teach me school maths please, I'm a big boy with university degree.
Better TRY TO REALIZE THIS SCHEME. Then you'll have idea that THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE.

HOW YOU BIND GIVEN ZONES @ CUSTOMER'S ADDRESSES PAGE????
IF YOU PUT REGIONS AS ZONES - YOU'LL HAVE 89 COUNTRIES WITH NAME "RUSSIAN FEDERATION" AS THERE ARE 89 REGIONS.

=
=

BIG LETTERS or RED COLOR were just to mark main issues, that was not "specially to kick you".
I'm not using PRESTASHOP, just been trying it for 1,5 years I still do find it poor...
And if it needs some SPECIAL HELP of SARAHD on elementary things that must work "just like that" - it IS POOR. Do not be scared of being criticised...
so keep your help for yourself...

I'm trying to improve product. But ARE YOU TOO?