Restrict a product to be ordered from specific group

How I can allow users from specific categories to add a products to the cart but clients who belongs to different group to show that this product is not shipped to their area?

I'm working on prestashop 1.6.1.0 and I don't want a permanet solution, but a solution that will be not lost on the next update version of prestashop

Thank you

Ups im sorry...

I mean in categories you can achieve that... Create/edit the categorie and change the access group

By this I will show the categories only on the selected groups. What I want is the category and products which belongs to that category to be visible to all groups but specific groups will allow to add the product to their cart. For example I have a category frozen and groups named GroupA,GroupB,GroupC. I want all the three groups to be able to see the frozen group with its products but only the GroupA will allow to order from this group, to other groups i just want to show a message like" We are apologize but we are not shipping to your address at the moment" 

Set that by countries... And maybe on terms and coditions saying that you are only shipping to "x" addresses...

I'm supporting only one country and the frozen they will be shipped only on specific cities, and I want to avoid any problems, conflicts because most of the times clients they don't read all the terms and conditions