Need help for displaying price range for products

Does anyone know if there's any module can help display price range of each products on products list or home page

Since I have many combinations for each items, so I would like to show price range for each item on product list page or home page

Item A

$100-$268

Item B

$228-389

Item C

$300-680

Thanks

I'm not aware of such a module; I think the best way would be to code it yourself. It should be totally feasible with a small modification to the Product::getProductProperties method. Within that, simply grab the lowest and highest combo price. I suggest you get all combinations using getAttributeCombinations, then Combination::getPrice for all. THen simply save the lowest and highest value in the array, assigning it to the current row

Hello, thanks to Nemo I have built a module that does what you want. It is free of charge and it can be found here: http://premiumpresta.com/en/modules/23-block-price-range.html

I think it's a useful module and maybe there are other people who need such functionality.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you have suggestions for improving it.

Hello, thanks to Nemo I have built a module that does what you want. It is free of charge and it can be found here: http://premiumpresta.com/en/modules/23-block-price-range.html

I think it's a useful module and maybe there are other people who need such functionality.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you have suggestions for improving it.

does this module only works for 1.6.x.x?

does this module only works for 1.6.x.x?

I've built it on the latest version of Prestashop v1.6.1.0.

I tested it on a fresh Prestashop v1.5 and despite the fact that at install it says that the module is not compatible with PS verions, it's working. It can be seen on the product page however it's not working on the category page and that's because the hook I've used from PS v1.6 doesn't exist in v1.5. This can be easily corrected, I'll let you know once it's done and you can re-download the updated version of the module.

By the way what version of Prestashop are you using?

I've built it on the latest version of Prestashop v1.6.1.0.

I tested it on a fresh Prestashop v1.5 and despite the fact that at install it says that the module is not compatible with PS verions, it's working. It can be seen on the product page however it's not working on the category page and that's because the hook I've used from PS v1.6 doesn't exist in v1.5. This can be easily corrected, I'll let you know once it's done and you can re-download the updated version of the module.

By the way what version of Prestashop are you using?

Im using 1.6.0.14 now, check my website please, venusdancewear.com,

You have an awesome website.

Did you install my module? If you did I can't see the text apearing anywhere like in my demo. The theme has been customized and you might not have the hooks I use to display it. On your website I would create a new hook to place it underneath the price on the product page and for the category page between the price and add to cart button.

To do this you need to edit blockpricerange.php and create a new function to display the content on a specific hook and on the product.tpl and product-list.tpl files add the hook where you want it to show up.

I will provide more info about how to do this in a couple hours or if you want I can apply these changes for you, it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

Edited by Catalin Scaesteanu (see edit history)

• 3 months later...

You have an awesome website.

Did you install my module? If you did I can't see the text apearing anywhere like in my demo. The theme has been customized and you might not have the hooks I use to display it. On your website I would create a new hook to place it underneath the price on the product page and for the category page between the price and add to cart button.

To do this you need to edit blockpricerange.php and create a new function to display the content on a specific hook and on the product.tpl and product-list.tpl files add the hook where you want it to show up.

I will provide more info about how to do this in a couple hours or if you want I can apply these changes for you, it shouldn't take more than 15 minutes.

Im trying to download your module, but it dosnt work, is there any problem? Thanks for any assistance.

• 11 months later...

Thank you for the module ( http://premiumpresta.com/en/modules/23-block-price-range.html) , I have installed it in my shop and it works well. It's just one thing i was wondering about. I have my shop translated to swedish, but in translations you can't translate all text in the module.  The text visible in webshop is "Prices range from ........ to .........."

In translations I can only translate the first part "Prices range from" and the "to" is still left in english. Is there a way to fix this?

Thank you for the module ( http://premiumpresta.com/en/modules/23-block-price-range.html) , I have installed it in my shop and it works well. It's just one thing i was wondering about. I have my shop translated to swedish, but in translations you can't translate all text in the module.  The text visible in webshop is "Prices range from ........ to .........."

In translations I can only translate the first part "Prices range from" and the "to" is still left in english. Is there a way to fix this?

Hi,

Thank you for letting me know of this issue. It is fixed now.

The module can be downloaded, for free, from:

- Github: https://github.com/PremiumPresta/Product-Combinations-Price-Range

- our website: http://premiumpresta.com/en/modules/23-block-price-range.html

Edited by catalin.scaesteanu (see edit history)

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This module displays the price range of a product with combinations of different prices.

It's useful for informing your customers that a lower price is available for the desired product

The module hooks on displayRightColumnProduct for product page which is located under the social sharing buttons on the product page for the default theme.

And on hook displayProductListReviews for product list page.
Best Regards
Jacky

• Like 1