Register Button

Hi Guys...First at all to say, im not developer or anything close to that.. im just designer and i want to help my Boss and create something like registration popup...

We want to give a free demo device to users but we dont know how to collect their informations...

I need popup with next informations

First name
Last name
Telephone number

E-mail adress...

and i was thinking for that popup form go over registration so i can see collected informations for users in my backend of presta...

Problem is next.. with inspect element somehow im found something what can look like code (once again im not codder) and im placed in custom module... Im not sure does code is correct but look like it is... now i have a problem for register button... i dont know what code to use for something like this and im hope you can help me with this problem....

Will send you full code i have here....

Thanks in advace..

Module name im used is:

Front Office Features
Prestashop prestapopup by ModulesDen v1.0 - by Lapusanu Patriciu Alex
Improve your site visuals with an amazing prestapopup newsletter Box
<div id="modulesden_popup">
<h1 style="color: white;">Request our free device</h1>
<p> </p>
<div class="modulesden-newsletter"><form action="{$base_dir}" method="POST">
<table>
<tbody>
<tr>
<td><label for="firstname">First name:</label></td>
<td><input id="customer_firstname" class="is_required validate form-control" name="customer_firstname" type="text" value="" data-validate="isName" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label for="lastname">Last name:</label></td>
<td><input id="customer_lastname" class="is_required validate form-control" name="customer_lastname" type="text" value="" data-validate="isName" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label for="mobilenumber">Mobile number:</label></td>
<td><input id="phone_mobile" class="validate form-control" name="phone_mobile" type="tel" value="" data-validate="isPhoneNumber" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label for="email">Email:</label></td>
<td><input id="email" class="is_required validate form-control" name="email" type="text" value="[email protected]" data-validate="isEmail" /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><input id="SubmitCreate" class="button_large button black" name="SubmitCreate" type="submit" value="Create your account" /></td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
</form></div>
</div>

My first idea was to place button with text "Request free device" but i dont know how to do that and because im integrate button in picture and trying to connect image with hyperlink... that cant work, and now im using classic on load module to show popup... Any information can help... Thanks guys... Take care

Edit: Site is http://www.bostontvbox.com/ and it is still under construction but i have deadline :/

Edited by MilenkovicPetar (see edit history)

• 2 years later...