Multistore - restrict users to access on store in back office

I assume your "users" are referring to back office users (employees), so I think you should be able to create employee for a specific shop?

We have multiple seller/vendor module, but we are not using Prestaashop original multi-store feature. we implement it in virtual shop, a different way of multishop for multiple sellers module. it might be fit your needs. you an take a look at our online demo site. You can request a demo site access from "Live Demo" tab of following page.

http://addons-modules.com/store/en/market-place-all-modules/21-agile-prestashop-multiple-seller-vendor-module.html

• 1 year later...

Agile, your products are outrageously priced plus you split every function of multistore so you charge for every piece.  Next you will start charging for every programming function, lol

We need these features build in or I may just right what Agile wrote and give it away because charging so much for an open source and free product is a rip off.

@GJUSA

Thanks for your comment.

About our price, if you compare it with other vendors with its effort and complex, you will find out what you said is not true.

We also offer volume discount when purchase multiple modules together and we never raise price since beginning.

You have option to choose to use other vendors products. we do not force you or anyone to use our products.

You can also try to write each piece of functions by your own.