Menubar expansion

Hi all,

Just have a simple question where someone may be able to guide me in the right direction.

The top menu bar on my site will expand and collapse depending on the screen size. If i maximize the window, I can see 4 top categories, if I drag it a bit smaller, it collapse into a drop down menu box (or so) where only 'Categories+' are visible.

That is fine, however I only have a few menu items, so I would like to wait a bit longer before it collapse the menu. Which module/file controls and determines at which size this should collapse, and can I adjust this somehow ??

I have actually heard that the googlebot drops by with a lower setting, so It will not fetch the categories below the 'Categories+' directly.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Br. Brian 

BUMP - ?? There must be someone that has the same problem...

I guess this is one of the reasons why the indexing of categories at the prestashop themes is poor by google ??!

The googlebot sets the screen at 1024x768 but prestashop collapse already at 1230 px, meaning that the menu links are not indexed at the front page....

Can someone tell me if this can be adjusted so it colapse the menu below 1024 ??

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP - ?? There must be someone that has the same problem...

I guess this is one of the reasons why the indexing of categories at the prestashop themes is poor by google ??!

The googlebot sets the screen at 1024x768 but prestashop collapse already at 1230 px, meaning that the menu links are not indexed at the front page....

Can someone tell me if this can be adjusted so it colapse the menu below 1024 ??