[MODULE] Easy Google Adwords Conversion Tracking PS 1.5+

leemarkwood

Easy Google Adwords Conversion Tracking

Track your Google Adwords campaigns' simply and perfectly with this easy to use module. Track real conversion values, currencies and languages.

This module uses the latest Google Tracking code and sets the conversion value and currency for you automatically when someone completes checkout.
  • Implement the Google Adwords conversion tracking code in one click with two simple configuration options.
  • Tracking your conversions will help you fine tune your Adwords campaigns' and allow you to continually monitor the success of your CPC bids, keywords, budget and much more.
  • Multistore Supported.
  • Uses real order totals, currencies and languages for the conversion tracking.

Support is always available including help with installation free of charge.

To find out more visit:

Thanks for your time.

post-31947-0-72958000-1438676654_thumb.jpg
Edited by leemarkwood (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I bought it myself 13 november 2015 , it works for page and tracking but not for conversion I have no any conversion in Adwords.

It looks like a problem coming from PS because there is no thank you page when you pay with PAYPAL or BANK CREDIT CARD !

So why OAVEA.COM is selling this module ? I will aks for refund