Subcategories Images: don't wanna show these.

Briconautica

Question

9 answers to this question

How to remove the main screens slide pics? They are not even in English, and I don't want that. I only want my items listed like the old way, and I don't want these pictures that are totally irrerevant to what I am selling... They are UGLY...

Thank You.

Hi,

Just go to PREFERENCES,  from the menu select Products and disable Catalog mode .

This option does not control categories or sub-categories image visibility in a live shop. It switches a site between a live shop or a catalog.

From the docs:

• Catalog mode. Enabling catalog mode turns your shop into a simple gallery of products, with no way to buy the items whatsoever.

Hello.

Well, that wasn't what I was talking about. I meant the pictures that gets displayed on the very first, main page below the banner. I think there are 6 pictures that rotate, that are written in French I think... with the link, which, when you click, takes you to the page to sign up for this site.

Is there some way to kill those? It's annoying.

Thank You.

Net-Steals - Your question is not related to the topic of this thread. As a general rule it would be wise to post a question within the proper thread, or to create a new one if you can't find one.

That said a quick hint - look into your dashboard > modules > Image slider for your homepage