היכן עדיף לאחסן אתר גדול בעל 5,000 מוצרים - בארץ או בחו"ל ?

dvir

היי ,

עוד שאלה ..

היכן עדיף לאחסן אתר גדול בעל 5,000 מוצרים - בארץ או בחו"ל ?

המחירים עבור אחסון בארץ , עם כמות זיכרון גדולה - הוא גבוה משמעותית מול חו"ל

אך יש את הנושא של מהירות האתר (משפיע על הדירוג בגוגל)

אשמח להמלצות/ הארות / הערות 

Google check loading time different than regular user, which mean that if you host it in Israel/Europe/US it won't make any different to google.

Google does care about site performance and that's something related to site optimization.

I am not familiar with shared hosting because I host all my sites on vps abroad (linode & digitalocean), which are very cheap compared to what you get.

But I don't recommend it unless you have knowledge in deploying linux web server from scratch.

Bottom line: if your clients are from Israel than you better find some good hosting company in Israel, and if your shop is your main business than I suggest you to put some extra money in good hosting machine so clients won't abandon your shopping cart because of performance issues.

Good luck.

Thanks for the answer, but in israel the hosting cost at least 3 times then in godaddy for example.

If godaddy will provide me a vpn server fully configured - then it would be better then hos in israel ?

Thanks for the answer, but in israel the hosting cost at least 3 times then in godaddy for example.

If godaddy will provide me a vpn server fully configured - then it would be better then hos in israel ?

I would give it a shot.

You can always get your money back from GoDaddy.

Just get a vps from GoDaddy and duplicate your site to that server, you don't need to change nameserver, you can either use your new IP for that or create a subdomain A record.

Run a few tests for couple of days and then decide.