Preparation for import - can Prestashop do that?

1. I want to migrate product from old web site system which were created to copy system of real store (not online). In this system each product has unique id. This looks like this:
id name color size id_real_store1 id_real_store2
2 PANTS DEEP RED S 697684 12370
3 PANTS DEEP RED M 697685 12370
4 PANTS DEEP RED L 697686 12370
5 PANTS DEEP XL 697687 12370
6 PANTS RED S 697688 12372
7 PANTS RED M 697689 12372
8 PANTS RED L 697690 12372
9 PANTS RED XL 697691 12372

id_real_store1 - means unique identification for each product
id_real_store2 - means a combination of supplier code and suppliers code for product

I want to keep both this id's in my PrestaShop database. Is this possible? Which of listed category can I assign to this two IDs?
* ID
* Name
* Reference #
* Supplier reference #
* Supplier
* Manufacturer

This far I have only seen that you can add a new product and then create additional attributes (like color, size) which results in different id's for the same product. Is it possible to apply this "different ID" to one product, which buyer can look in one screen and then choose between deep red and red and different sizes. What is best solution for this?

I hope you understand what is my concern. I will now have 8 (2 colors x 4 sizes) different product in my databes with exact color and size. How can I then categorize them to one product (PANTS SP.M) with 2 colors (deep red and red) and with 4 different sizes?

Thanks in advance for answers.

example.xls