After Update to 1.6.1 Cant show product discount price

Hello, I just upgraded to 1.6.1 and the discount prices not showing in my website, after adding discount prices on backoffice for some product, visitor still saw normal price, Any ideas what should i do ?

Thankyou. 

I would first check the group of the user you're testing with (from Admin->Customers) and make sure it matches the customer group that the discount applies to. A lot of these issues arise when sites are upgraded and the groups possibly don't match up exactly.

If that's the issue then you'll need to work out how to get the customer groups back on track ;)

i dont know how to create a new post so latching onto this one... sorry

i have given all products in the "angels" brand a 20% discount using csv file

the prices have all reduced correctly, however the discount percentage icon showing customers how much the product has been reduced by is not showing unless i manually add a specific price on each product one by one (tested on product Santige Open Panties - ANGEL NEVER SIN Model ANS027BLKXL)

i dont know how to attach my csv file so here is one line 

Product Id /Product Reference /Name /On Sale /Supplier Reference /Show Price /Price /Price Catalogue TTC /Price Tax /Wholesale Price

6018         /LEG-ANS025          /Dagoma  /1              / ANS025              /1              /15.033               /15               /12.0264      /15.84

any ideas please?

thanks

x

www.eyecandylingerie.co.uk

Edited by eyecandy (see edit history)

I would first check the group of the user you're testing with (from Admin->Customers) and make sure it matches the customer group that the discount applies to. A lot of these issues arise when sites are upgraded and the groups possibly don't match up exactly.

If that's the issue then you'll need to work out how to get the customer groups back on track ;)

i have check it and its right, i apply a discount for all customer group.

• 4 weeks later...