Shop under construction

User23311

Question

10 answers to this question

Unfortunatelly, on my prestashop.com account, there is no "preferences", just "settings".

And under "settings" are just fields about my account data, password and newsletter.

I haven't found anywhere keyword "maintenance".

"my store" tab contains just the list of stores, nothing else. And there it is, "Shop under construction".

You should have access to your shop back-office from your cloud account, you don't need to gor to the browser and type the URL of your shop:

post-741527-0-79831000-1438430716_thumb.jpg

BTW, did you set on Tab "My domain" the domain of your shop AND did you added Prestashop's IP to the DNS of your domain as stated in here: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/CLOUD/Managing+domain+names

As you can see below, I have nothing to access or to do, just to wait.

Soon it will be full 2 days of waiting.

Regarding domain names, right now I don't need specific domain name, I just wanted to test the software first and later to see which way to go.

So far, I'm just stuck here.

BTW, I have downloaded the software and tried it on my computer. It works fine, but this "cloud service" is more like cloud and less like service.

post-1065264-0-34375600-1438437293_thumb.jpg

Strange... I've never seen this before. There are missing some tabs and I don't know why. You tried to access the page also with another browser ? Seems tha your account is not a full account.

If with another browser the tabs do not release. So try to open a new account, perhaps some of your details are missing or not filled in....

This was with the latest Firefox.

I just tried IE 11 and it has the same behavior.

In FF I turned off NoScript exptension, Adblock too (although irrelevant) and nothing has changed.

Yes, I will try to create another account and new shop from there.