TuniSportNutrition

Looking for these 2 addons

Hello guys , how are you .

i'm trying to get these 2 addons i'm looking all over the internet .... but nothing found yet .
i would like to make customers choose their product in this way .
he first choose the size and in every size tab they can see only the available flavours for that size and it says in front of every option they can see if it is in stock or not   . cuz in my shop it's a bit confusing for them 

4JzJTKa.png

and for the second module , i would like to enable this "assuring" block 

uoQ4byb.png

this is the live exemple if the 2 modules 

exemple

thank you very much

That module is something I would also be interested in. Did you have any luck finding it?

My guess is that the module is custom made for that site. When I started working with PrestaShop I went through all the modules on the official PrestaShop store and also any English developers who sell modules on their own sites. I did not see a module like this. It is possible I missed it or that it is sold by a non-English developer but I think it is more likely that the module is custom made for that particular site.

My suggestion would be to contact the site owner and ask them -- as long as you are not a direct competitor they might be helpful and give you the name. If you do find the name please report back as I's also like something like that module's features.