ERROR: Table 'shop.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

Hi there,

Can anyone help i've taken my website down to my localhost and have been trying to update from 1.4 to 1.6.

I keep trying and i keep getting the same error!!!??? See below...

Can anyone help, I've looked everywhere online and nothing i've found seems to fix it. I've used different step by step guides and ive googled the error but nothing! everytime the same error?

post-1065074-0-88768400-1438335248_thumb.png [PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'shop.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main					FROM ps_shop_url su					LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)					WHERE (su.domain = 'localhost:8888' OR su.domain_ssl = 'localhost:8888')						AND s.active = 1						AND s.deleted = 0					ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

at line 765 in file classes/db/Db.php

760. 			WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);761. 		}762. 		elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))763. 		{764. 			if ($sql)765. 				throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');766. 767. 			throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());768. 		}769. 	}770. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you have so much trouble with that  and not sure if I can help,

but lets just clear some things.

You are getting that error in process of upgrading or after ?

And are you using 1-click module for upgrade ?

Hi Razaro,

Thanks so much for getting back to me! :)

I'm used to updating wordpress which from my experience is much much easier than prestashop!

Buy anyway I'm trying to do an update on prestashop manually. 

I've downloaded all my files and database etc and am fairly experienced with phpmyadmin... I have used a few different step by step guides online.

And have googled this error and i'm still very confused.

Well first try with module 

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/administration-tools-prestashop-modules/5496-1-click-upgrade-autoupgrade.html

That is mention here also 

http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/Updating+PrestaShop

and if you click on manual there is notice that method is deprecated.

There was one guide with different approach think this is it

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/251288-manual-upgrade-guide-ps-12-ps-13-ps-14-upgrade-only-database/

but not sure if it could help you.

Hi Razaro...

Before I try the upgrade u mentioned I need to get the the website working on the localhost.

So I started from scratch again taking everything down from the live site to the localhost.

Problem 1: Its not letting me into the back office!!?

I type in the correct details and it says no error message, it just refreshes the page??!!

I've tried many suggestions online such as deleting the cache from the cache folders but no luck! any idea??

Problem 2: Also the homepage is loading with no CSS it seems? Or maybe its a different issue!?

see screenshot attached

I hope you can help!?

You should see image icon in text editor just below of My media text, you

should have perrmission to upload images. If there is an issue just upload image to some free

image hosting website like http://postimage.org/  and post link here.

And could you give more info how you moved your live site to local ?

You copied both files and database from live ?

For issue 2 check with browsers dev tools or by viewing source, what is a path to css files.

That could give you a clue.

Also check in http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS16/System+Administrator+Guide#SystemAdministratorGuide-MovingPrestaShop

In effect, this will update the "ps_shop_url" SQL table (as well as the "PS_SHOP_DOMAIN" and "PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL" rows in the "ps_configuration" SQL table, for retrocompatibility reasons).

so check those tables in phpmyadmin and those values.

Thanks for getting back so soon....

Lets stick with the login issue first.

I did everthing im suppose to.

downloaded all files and database.

changed everthing in config file and in conguration in database.

And this is where I am now

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 31/07/2015 at 6:38 AM, redmanjack said:

Hi there,

Can anyone help i've taken my website down to my localhost and have been trying to update from 1.4 to 1.6.

I keep trying and i keep getting the same error!!!??? See below...

Can anyone help, I've looked everywhere online and nothing i've found seems to fix it. I've used different step by step guides and ive googled the error but nothing! everytime the same error?

post-1065074-0-88768400-1438335248_thumb.png [PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'shop.ps_shop_url' doesn't exist

SELECT s.id_shop, CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri) AS uri, su.domain, su.main					FROM ps_shop_url su					LEFT JOIN ps_shop s ON (s.id_shop = su.id_shop)					WHERE (su.domain = 'localhost:8888' OR su.domain_ssl = 'localhost:8888')						AND s.active = 1						AND s.deleted = 0					ORDER BY LENGTH(CONCAT(su.physical_uri, su.virtual_uri)) DESC

at line 765 in file classes/db/Db.php

760. 			WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '[SQL Error] '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);761. 		}762. 		elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))763. 		{764. 			if ($sql)765. 				throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');766. 767. 			throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());768. 		}769. 	}770. 

I have the same problem, but at the time of new installation ... did anyone else have this same problem?