1.6.1.0 phpmail function problem

Yesterday I upgrade my website from 1.6.0.0 to 1.6.1.0. After upgrading I found several problems. Even my site loading is also increased and Rollback also don't working. But the main problem is: when I change the order status, that function send an email to the customer before, but now it says: "An error occurred while sending the e-mail to the customer."

I am in so much problem in this regard. Please help me to sort this out. :(

Hi,

Could you try sending email using simple php mail function to know emails are going from server.

For example as follows 

<?php
mail('[email protected]', 'the subject', 'the message', null,
   '[email protected]');
?>

In case emails are not going you can contact your hosting provider.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I went Advance Parameters-Email and downward I tried to send a test email where my email address is ex:[email protected]. But it said php mail function problem. But why?? I've recently fresh installed Prestashop 1.6.1.0. previous version 1.6.0.14 is working well for this mail but I'm facing problem in 1.6.1.0. Please help me...
when I change the order status, that function send an email to the customer before, but now it says: "An error occurred while sending the e-mail to the customer." This still continuing...