Free shipping option help!

I haven't yet changed over my domain so i don't have a URL to send you all however, I want all my USA customers to have free shipping after $25.00, this works out great however, with this option being chosen in my back-office all my out-of US customers get the free shipping too. Is there anyway I can make this restricted to only usa customers?

Can someone help me please! :(

Do you mean can someone write this modification for you for free?

I gave you some pointers on how to get this done, if you have any specific questions about it, feel free to ask, and I will help you.

If you are not a programmer, and don't already have one, you may want to find someone and hire them to make this change for you.

Unless someone on the forum already made this type of modification, and wishes to share it, I don't think you'll get the help you want.

Why would anyone take the time to make this customization especially for you for free?

Can someone help me please! :(

Do you mean can someone write this modification for you for free?

I gave you some pointers on how to get this done, if you have any specific questions about it, feel free to ask, and I will help you.

If you are not a programmer, and don't already have one, you may want to find someone and hire them to make this change for you.

Unless someone on the forum already made this type of modification, and wishes to share it, I don't think you'll get the help you want.

Why would anyone take the time to make this customization especially for you for free?

I'm not trying to get anyone to program anything for me. I was just simply asking if anyone knows if there is an option to choose on the back-office that i'm not aware of. I would have taken your advice but I didn't know you were giving any. I'm not familiar with this kind of stuff. I since a little attitude and rudeness...not cool.

I did not mean to be rude, just writing about how your post sounded to me.

Anyway, as I mentioned in my first post, I don't believe there is an existing option to do this.

You will most likely have to modify the existing shipping code (in /classes/carrier.php), I believe the function to calculate the free shipping is there, you just need to find it, and add a condition to check the the customer's address is in the US.

Thank you very much for your help. I'm not familiar with the programming world or even websites in general, I wouldn't expect anyone to go out of their way to build a code for me for free. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I'll talk to the guy doing my website for me and see what he can do, thank you so much for the advice!