Frontoffice error after migrating to new server

I cannot link to my front office after migration while I can log in to backoffice.

Error occurred: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Front Office link : http://iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com

Back office link : http://iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com/manage

I followed below steps

1. Copied the Mysql database from old to new server
  2. Copied all files from root directory of old server to destination directory of new server.

Then it worked for the back office
Still lost for finding the solution how to access to frontoffice. 

I have updated the domain urls in the tables directly also have made changes in config.inc and defines.inc files for debugging. But, can't see any errors.

Please help me resolve this issue.

post-1063219-0-68002700-1438068744_thumb.png

Thanks for your reply !

I checked the SEO & URL page. The domain name and base URI are correct i.e www.iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com

What should be the Base URI ? I have changed it to www.iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com instead of /

I don't understand why a connection timeout error ?

Edited by svs2212 (see edit history)

if your domain is www.iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com, then put www.iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com in the domain

if you store is installed in a subfolder, like www.iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com/store, then put /store/ in the base url, otherwise leave it with just /

they may appear correct, b/c you manually changed the database, but still click save so that prestashop can complete the necessary configurations

Hey, Thank you so much ! 

Can see my front office now. Thanks ! Appreciate your help !

Just need to clarify one point. My domain is www.arihantwebconsultancy.com , www.iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com is a subdomain.

So, My site is in sub folder iraya. Now, how can I access my site using the subdomain ?

Actually I am trying to create a test environment for my store on subdomain : www.test.arihantwebconsultancy.com

where www.test.arihantwebconsultancy.com is a subdomain and my site will be in subfolder test.

Also, there are some page URLs and images that are not showing up. Some, images automatically prefixed base URI to there src address and are accessing the image from the sub folder and are working fine others are causing issue. Same goes for some of the page URLs.

Thanks again !

I want to use a sub-domain pointing to a sub-folder. This sub-folder will be the root directory for this sub-domain.

I can access the back office normally using the sub domain. Front office is causing issue.

For sub-domain : www.iraya.arihantwebconsultancy.com, sub-folder : iraya is the root directory

Also, there are some page URLs and images that are not showing up. Some, images automatically prefixed base URI to there src address and are accessing the image from the sub folder and are working fine others are causing issue. Same goes for some of the page URLs.

• 2 weeks later...