Issues with fresh Quickstart Install

Hi,
I have just installed a quickstart install from ThemeForest for the template "Market"
Upon install i am having a few problems - any help would be really appreciated.

1. In the backend, when i select customers i get a blank page. With error reporting turned on i get:
Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminCustomersController::addMetaTitle() in /controllers/admin/AdminCustomersController.php on line 

2. In he backend, when i select product attributes i again get a blank page. With error reporting turned on i get:
  Fatal error: Call to undefined method AdminAttributesGroupsController::addMetaTitle() in /controllers/admin/AdminAttributesGroupsController.php on line 623

3. In the frontend, when a customer attempts to signup, they enter their email address, and then when clicking the "create an account" button, nothing happens. A few minutes later the page eventually progresses to the signup page where they enter their details.

Once the customer enters their details, and clicks the "register" button,  the page loads to a page with "js_def" at the top of the page and an error at the base that reads:
Catchable fatal error: Object of class Customer could not be converted to string in /modules/spverticalmegamenu/spverticalmegamenu.phpon line 353

The site is currently viewable at: www.uminaofficesupplies.com/webshop

Really appreciate any help anyone can give me. 

Edited by penoff (see edit history)

As you are using a bought theme and also do not mention which Prestashop Version you are using - perhaps the theme is not developed for the version you are using - , you should revert to the developer and ask for debugging of your problems. On the market place go to your order. There on the right side you have an icon for contact/support messages.

Thanks for your reply selectshop. New to the forums and should have stated the version.

The version i am using is 1.6.0.14 which is the version the template recommended - was all installed at once using the quick start package.
I have contacted the theme developer and they have only said it is a problem with prestashop and not their template.

I"m new to prestashop, but do have experience in working with a range of websites, just a little stuck with these issues.

Sorry, but this is not trueat all: the error

Catchable fatal error: Object of class Customer could not be converted to string in /modules/spverticalmegamenu/spverticalmegamenu.phpon line 353

Is not coming from Prestashop but from a non native module, I presume it is integrated in the theme. If the developer is not able to fix his own problems, you should revert to Preestashop addon support and ask for money refund and use a theme not making troubles or showing errors.

From my experience on themeforest themes for Prestashop, I cannot recommenad any. They are all made by ONLY DESIGNERS, but not Prestashop knowers. I had several troubles with themes my customers bought there, not working on Prestashop out of the box.

For the first and second error: which php-version are you using on your server ?

Hi,

If you test prestashop version you are using on default theme and try adding products or any other operations. If there is no error and error comes only when new theme used.

Then it is clear problem is not from prestashop version but compatibility issues or any other problem with new theme.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)