issue on categories pages : white page when I use blocklayered module

Hi,

After an update of prestashop -> 1.6.0.9 the categories pages don't display any products when the module blocklayered is activated.

In debug mode I have the following message :

PrestaShopDatabaseException

Access denied for user '...'@'localalhost' to database '...'

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE bs_cat_restriction ENGINE=MEMORY

SELECT DISTINCT cp.id_product, p.id_manufacturer, product_shop.condition, p.weight FROM bs_category_product cp INNER JOIN bs_category c ON (c.id_category = cp.id_category AND c.nleft >= 4 AND c.nright <= 5 AND c.active = 1) INNER JOIN bs_product_shop product_shop ON (product_shop.id_product = cp.id_product AND product_shop.id_shop = 1) INNER JOIN bs_product p ON (p.id_product=cp.id_product) WHERE product_shop.`active` = 1 AND product_shop.`visibility` IN ("both", "catalog")

In home page, I can see my products and go on details page...

I have the correct DB password and have the following permissions SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, CREATE, DROP, ALTER.

The access to data base works correctly in home page but my problem is related to writing of a tempory table in memory. Does it miss  a permission for that ?

• 4 months later...

I'm having a similar problem and appears as below. May I know where exactly you went to activate all previleges?

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Access denied for user 'cl33-realhair'@'%' to database 'cl33-realhair'

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE `ps_product_reductions` (id_product INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, id_product_attribute INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT 0) ENGINE=MEMORY
at line 791 in file classes/db/Db.php

786. if ($webservice_call && $errno) {
787. $dbg = debug_backtrace();
788. WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
789. } elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS')) {
790. if ($sql) {
791. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
792. }
794. throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
795. }
796. }