After importing products from CSV, all of them don't display in home page as recently added

Hi everybody.

I imported as 100 products from a CSV file. For creating the CSV, I downloaded the example file there is in the import section.

When I imported this file, I don't know why all of these products don't display on the home page as recently added products.

If I create manually a product from prestashop backend, it is displayed without no problem in home page.

I've tried changing values in Preferences->Products->Pagination but it is the same problem.

Can you say me what I'm doing wrong?

Prestashop version: 1.6.1.0

Theme: The default one is in prestashop

Thanks in advanced

--

Regards

Edited by fabianc7 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I just see in the database when I imported the CSV file, all the records (items) has its 'date_add' column with the same date and time. Seems as prestashop doesn't display any item in homepage when has 2 or more records with the exactly date and time. My CSV doesn't have that value and it is by default automaticaly added in import function.

I hope this help to anyone who faces this problem.

Thanks @Nemo1 and @leemarkwood for your great help.

• 2 years later...

Hi @fabianc7 i know this is a 2yo post but, i tried your fix on ps 1.6.1.16 and it doesnt work, did you also change 'Product available date' column?.

I added all my 100 products with dates like this 2017-08-17 00:00:01, 2017-08-17 00:00:02, 2017-08-17 00:00:03 and so on i it didnt work.

I saw the demo csv and it just shows dates without times for both 'Product available date'  and 'Product creation date' but i dont know if that could work.