Please Help Me All The Images Disappears When I Click On A Product !

theoresi

Hi,

this is my first post on this forum, and I'm searching for your help since I really don't know how to solve my problem.

I'm creating my shop and I've installed a custom template names "JMS Mobile".

The address is the following:

www.theoresi-shop.com

The issue I have is that when I navigate to a product, I cannot see the logo image (in the upper left corner) and I cannot see all the images that are present in the "VETRINA" menu.

This problem is present only when I activate the SEO option: in this situation it seems that when I click on a product there is a rewrite of the base address of the website.

Infact if in the home page I place the mouse over the logo I see that it points to the following address:

www.theoresi-shop.com/index.php

And it's the same when I navigate the categories but if I click on a product the logo image disappears and the link that it points to is the following:

www.theoresi-shop.com/product-category/index.php 

and obviously this address does not exist!

So please if you have any idea let me know how I can solve this issue.

Kind regards to all.

Giuseppe

Hi,

Using firbug or inspect element in chrome you will know path of the image. This will help to know why images are not showing when seo option enable.

Mostly images have path related issues.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk (see edit history)

Hi,

Using firbug or inspect element in chrome you will know path of the image. This will help to know why images are not showing when seo option enable.

Mostly images have path related issues.

Thank you very much, I've just solved changing the path of the images, adding at the start of the url the "/" char.

• 7 months later...

hi there,

i am having problem with this theme, i cannot seemed to change the fax number and opening hours on the footer page.

these section seemed not to show up on contact information block module page at backend office.

any help? thanks