Need help from Prestashop developers

poplol

Me and some other people in many topics asked a lot about multiple color pickers for example

LEATHER COLOR
- BLACK
- BROWN
- RED

and

WOOD TYPE
- Pine
- Walnut

And these need to be stored as attributes. How could multiple color pickers be done ? Please answer as at the moment only 1 color picker could be chosen which is quite not practical

Hi poplol
I'm GhoHan...

I do not understand and was not sure what you mean, because the question did not complete objective purpose.
I think your mean is right you just can chosen 1 color only, but you can make order as same item with multi color...
Example:
i want to buy wood in your store.
i'm select WOOD TYPE: Pine Color: Black - with Qty: 10 and then i'm click Add to Cart first
and then i'm select WOOD TYPE: Walnut Color: Brown - with Qty: 2 and then i'm click Add to Cart too
this method is same as you are shopping in a mall with your shopping cart?
can you tell me where mean is quite not practical?

Please tell me also this problem is front office or back office.
i hope this information can help you sir... cheers :)

What I need exatly is to see 2 color pickers so that the users can select the wood type and the color for a product.

THESE ARE ATTRIBUTES FOR 1 PRODUCT

At the moment you can only select one color picker from prestashop. But you can have more than 1 attribute collection but they are just words in a drop down list and I need them with 2 color pickers.

WOOD TYPE
[WOOD TYPE IMAGE 1] Pine
[WOOD TYPE IMAGE 2] Walnut
[WOOD TYPE IMAGE 3] Oak

LEATHER TYPE
[LEATHER TYPE IMAGE 1] Black
[LEATHER TYPE IMAGE 2] Brown
[LEATHER TYPE IMAGE 3] White

At the moment you can have only 1 picker with images and the other one is only drop down.

The question is can it have 2 pickers one for each attribute group for example ( Leather Type,Color , Wood Type)

By the way its for selling furniture and sofas.

What I need exatly is to see 2 color pickers so that the users can select the wood type and the color for a product.

THESE ARE ATTRIBUTES FOR 1 PRODUCT

At the moment you can only select one color picker from prestashop. But you can have more than 1 attribute collection but they are just words in a drop down list and I need them with 2 color pickers.

WOOD TYPE
[WOOD TYPE IMAGE 1] Pine
[WOOD TYPE IMAGE 2] Walnut
[WOOD TYPE IMAGE 3] Oak

LEATHER TYPE
[LEATHER TYPE IMAGE 1] Black
[LEATHER TYPE IMAGE 2] Brown
[LEATHER TYPE IMAGE 3] White

At the moment you can have only 1 picker with images and the other one is only drop down.

The question is can it have 2 pickers one for each attribute group for example ( Leather Type,Color , Wood Type)

By the way its for selling furniture and sofas.

You can have 2 color pickers. I saw it some where there is a thread to teach how to do it. Google it.

• 6 months later...