Need Support With Website Errors

eStoreTronics

The issue we are having is our website is writing approx. 4000 errors a day to our error log which is causing our site to crash.  We spoke with our hosting provider and we are using up all our allocated I/O usage with the server writing error after error on every page each time a customer visits our site.  It mainly seems to be the same 2 errors being written over and over but there are periods of time where other errors are being thrown.  Website is estoretronics.com

We would like someone to look into this for us, we also have a couple of small things we would like done as well.  Please message to discuss.  Thank You

Here are the 2 errors that happen constantly:

[22-Jul-2015 07:23:06 US/Pacific] PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method LinkCore::getImageLink() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/estoretronics2/public_html/modules/tonyblockproductinfocustom/tonyblockproductinfocustom.php on line 375
[22-Jul-2015 07:24:05 US/Pacific] PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method LinkCore::getImageLink() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/estoretronics2/public_html/modules/tonythemesocialsharer/tonythemesocialsharer.php on line 139

The issue we are having is our website is writing approx. 4000 errors a day to our error log which is causing our site to crash.  We spoke with our hosting provider and we are using up all our allocated I/O usage with the server writing error after error on every page each time a customer visits our site.  It mainly seems to be the same 2 errors being written over and over but there are periods of time where other errors are being thrown.  Website is estoretronics.com

We would like someone to look into this for us, we also have a couple of small things we would like done as well.  Please message to discuss.  Thank You

Here are the 2 errors that happen constantly:

[22-Jul-2015 07:23:06 US/Pacific] PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method LinkCore::getImageLink() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/estoretronics2/public_html/modules/tonyblockproductinfocustom/tonyblockproductinfocustom.php on line 375
[22-Jul-2015 07:24:05 US/Pacific] PHP Strict Standards:  Non-static method LinkCore::getImageLink() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/estoretronics2/public_html/modules/tonythemesocialsharer/tonythemesocialsharer.php on line 139

Are you sure that this is the reason for your site to crash? I think that 4000 records per day is not that much...

Are you sure that this is the reason for your site to crash? I think that 4000 records per day is not that much...

The problem is on a non native bad coded module not following the standards of Prestashop. If I where him, I will contact the developer of the module "tonyblockproductinfocustom" and let him debug for free !!