Ebay module buggy and problematic

Adam Dimitrov

After the newest update of the Ebay marketplace module, it is now totally unusable for any practical use.

Let's see:

- product quantities appear on ebay, which we would rather now show publicly. We manually have to set it for 22 products to show 10-20 each. Imagine if we had 100-1000 products.

- Despite setting money back guarantee 14 days, payed by buyer, it still displays "Seller doesn't offer returns". 

- After latest update, the photos on the product pages are miniature, as in it doesn't display in normal size, but as a 1cm, low quality "icon" (attached photo)

These are the most important problems off the top of my head, but I'm sure I could list more if I'd want to.

Seems this module is buggy, but prestashop help just sent me off to some developer team to buy there "customization" services.

Could someone help me make this module work? My shop is still at ver 1.6.0.14., but I don't dare to update it yet to 1.6.1.

I would gladly manually upload my products to Ebay, but there's no way to sync my shop, especially invoices and such otherwise. 

Thank you

post-956056-0-42985800-1437644826_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...