امیر

need to moudle update price

Greetings
I need a module that the price of products from a site called on to replace myself .
For example, a site that reference price to see the price on my site appear
Is there such a module

You want to get price information from a different site and then use that information to update your prices?

In that case the answer is almost certainly no. I've have seen one module that did this but it was designed to work only with a specific source (I didn't recognize the specific supplier it worked for then and I can't remember the name now) but if what you are looking for is the ability to scrape prices from an industry specific site then you'll likely have to code this yourself or hire someone to do it.

Price scraping is certainly possible but there is no generic module that allows you to scape any random site you want -- at least for now scraping data from a site has to be tailored to the specific site you're pulling the data from. That is why you will not find a module that does it. If I wrote something to scrape website Bob's Store it would not work for Mike's Store so unless Bob's store is so important that a lot of people would want to scrape it there would be no market for a module creator to sell into. 

At this point how you would proceed depends on if the data is competitor date or supplier data. Obviously your competitors are not going to give you their prices so you can optimize your pricing. A supplier on the other hand might be fine with it (although strangely many actually are not) and if you could get the supplier to provide you with the price data in some format that can be manipulated then the process would be much much simpler.