Php point of sale?

speller

Hello

I want to build PHP point of sale together with Prestashop.

I have a fair knowledge to php :)

Where do i add a couple of textfield, so that when i add a product in prestashop, it automaticly adds in PHP point of sale. But i want to make different prices for both the presta og the POS system.

So what i need to know is where the "add product form" is i presta and where the mysql is, where they add the new product?

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Ah right, I didn't realise it was bundled along with it.. Read the requirements and it only mentioned Joomla & Virtuemart.

Does anyone know when attributes will be included? Is this a future future release as in a couple of years or future release as in next couple of weeks/months?

Thanks

Ah right, I didn't realise it was bundled along with it.. Read the requirements and it only mentioned Joomla & Virtuemart.

Does anyone know when attributes will be included? Is this a future future release as in a couple of years or future release as in next couple of weeks/months?

Thanks

If you use the demo on their site it will show you what is available.

Thanks you all for your interest in KassaNova.

I am already building the attribute function in KassaNova.
It's not a problem, but I think i need a week to test it all out.

Greetings Dave Smink

I want to test kassanova with prestashop for my online shop and storefront. However, I was reading through the requirements page and noticed that kassanova works with any OS but requires apache. My online store (using prestashop) is currently running through IIS6 on Windows Server 2003.

So my question is... my setup using IIS6 won't work with kassanova? If so, what is the reason(s) that kassanova won't work with IIS6, since I've been able to run almost every other application for Apache on IIS till now?

I would love to test this in a real online + retail setting... also making my inventory management a lot easier. If kassanova does not work with IIS6 I am considering switching to Apache, since this feature/software could play a vital role in our business.

Thanks.

Hi, we've developed a POS that works with PrestaShop.

We've make it as Client App, but works directly to PrestaShop database.

We made for the Spanish market, and don't know if it may be usable in other countries.

Any one want to test it?

KassaNova is a very cool/interesting solution.

No kidding, I honestly could see it changing the point of sale industry quite a bit, in fact the only thing I'm looking for that they haven't got yet is a customer interface and that's not going to be rocket science to add at this point.

Picture a self-checkout like they have in grocery, but in a clothing store where you can use a smart phone to put together your purchase by connecting to the wifi portal in the store and using a PHP based interface. Cashiers would only need to verify that the stock you leave with is purchased, and if you wanted more items you can login via the web and order/buy more from the same interface!

Sounds a bit dreamy but it's coming and OS solutions like this are making it happen!

Hello, our solution is very simple, we made just to work, and work fast. You don't need to use the mouse when selling, just INTRO key.

Here is a beta version:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3024263/CartiumPOS.zip

Our demo works agains our demo server http://www.demartinacode.com/demo

To test is, just:
1. Choose View POS
2. In reference, write: IPOD or a reference, or EAN. + INTRO
3. INTRO again
4. INTRO again
5. INTRO again....... and again... and again.... :)

The software sends a PDF to the printer (linux & mac for the moment).

It stores the sells in separate tables, but reduce stock in PrestaShop.

This version will be Open Source, and we'll release a pro version in a few months.

• 4 months later...
Hello, our solution is very simple, we made just to work, and work fast. You don't need to use the mouse when selling, just INTRO key.

Here is a beta version:

To test is, just:
1. Choose View POS
3. INTRO again
4. INTRO again

This version will be Open Source, and we'll release a pro version in a few months.

when will this be available in English?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Here is a beta version:

To test is, just:
1. Choose View POS
3. INTRO again
4. INTRO again

when will this be available in English?

Any news on this module ???? How to install the beta??