Images not being displayed in Edit Product section.

post-1008092-0-06059400-1437200576_thumb.jpg

I have added 12 images for this product and they are not being displayed.This is happening for all my other products as well. in fact on repeatedly clicking on add files also there is no response. I did not have this problem earlier. I could see all images earlier and even add more images. Now it jsut keeps loading and the images are not displayed at all. Internet connection is perfect and everything else is working properly. 

I am using CloudFlare and I have put created a rule for the admin page to stop caching. The rule was put as www.domainname.com/admin*    so that all the pages in the admin panel are not cached. I did not have this problem when I was using CloudFlare earlier.

what can be the possible problem for none of the images only in this section( edit product ) is not being displayed?

Attached image.

I have turned on - recompile whenever there are any updates. Cleared all cache and tried different browsers and internet connections.Even removed CloudFlare and readded it . However no changes. Server shared server , but it has remained the same. And if earlier I did not incur problems I shouldn't even now.