Import Product Data / And Categories

TreeOfLife

I am struggling with getting my site back online.  I was with a different host, and decided to drop them because  I was playing for a site that hosting plan was based on number of items / and was getting costly.  Since i have moved over to PrestaShop, it has been slow getting this completed, my skills and patience are getting the best of me, and I would like to get the bulk of the items upload and move forward.  

I am looking for someone that would be interested in working with me - to take some current cvs files and arrange to fit the needs of prestashop template and assist with upload.  (with photo file in the data, and uploaded so that images work)  It is my understanding that - it can be done. When I did the few upload I did, the image / file name was re-written, thus it didn't work for me.  Currently I only have one item on site, because I gave up now, after many tries.  

I have template i was able to load, prior to this, and now - each time I try to load it, the data is coming over into the one column crammed together -and I do not know what is wrong - it may just me doing something wrong.  

If you are interested in this, please contact me at [email protected] and give me idea of pricing, would it be on a project bases, lines of data, cost, or hourly.....

And this can lead to more work or on going - project work, if interested. 

Thank you.