Error when logging into prestashop backoffice

hi,

i try to logging in to prestashop backoffice but i got 500-internal server error. 

i enabled Smart cache for CSS, Smart cache for JavaScript, Minify HTML, Compress inline JavaScript in HTML, Move JavaScript to the end, and Apache optimization in CCC(combine, compress and cache) from that onwards i'm getting this 500-internal server error. i'm not able to logging in to backoffice for disabling these CCC option. how can i disable CCC options without logging into backoffice.

please tell me how to disable CCC.

answers are appreciated....

Love never ends. But as for prophecies, they will come to an end; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will come to an end. For we know only in part, and we prophesy only in part; but when the complete comes, the partial will come to an end. When I was a child, I thought like a child; when I became and adult, I put an end to childish ways. For now we see in mirror, dimly, but then we will see face to face. Now I know only in part; then I will know fully, even as I have been fully known. And now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; and the greatest of these is love.

Cheap FIFA Ultimate Team Coins

Maplestory2 Mesos

Buy RS Gold

thanks for ur replay.. tell me solution for my question...