1.6.1 -> 1.6.0 latest. How to?

Hi all,

one of my programmers upgraded old Presta 1.4.7 to 1.6.1 and we are facing quite a few bugs, that weren't showing themselves at 1.6. Is it possible to downgrade without huge time investment? We have all 1.4.7 backups, so if it is easier to go 1.4.7 -> 1.6.0 way - this is the I am prefering to go. Thanks for any ideas :)

Edited by serafanas (see edit history)

• 6 months later...

i need to know this too, how to go from  1.6.1.4 to  1.6.1.3 widout loosing any data, and products, becouse i have problem with empty cart when i did the update. and i dont have backup. pls help. thx y site is www.tavopirkinys.lt [email protected] pls HELP. Cant make sales

this is not possible without the full back up of previous release.

I just finished cart process on your shop, using bank transfer without issue elpatron@my email domain name.co

please clear your browser cache to ensure old shop data not stored.

My advice is to open a  new topic for any shop issue so it can be fixed as going backward is not option.

There is a way to downgrade the shop but it is not worth the effort.

1) Download old version of PS and make a fresh install.

2) Migrate all the data from you current shop to the one you want to have.

I do not think that anybody could do this by himself, you need to be expert developer or you might just forget some important data or table might be different. PrestaShop changed quite a lot during its evolution.