Defining google keywords

Robwankenobi

Hello

I cannot remember how PS 1.5 back office is configured but, in PS 1.6 you might find what you are looking for in:

Back office > Preferences > SEO/URLs > Index > Meta description

Sorry if this is not what you are looking for as I maybe barking up the wrong tree.

Paul

Hello Paulito,

thx for help, but this what you told is already changed (A short description of your shop) and this is OK.

But the problem is how to change description shown on google (see on picture previously attached marked in red color).

At the moment there is shown user account, login, register....

thx,

R

Hi jessicamartin,

under that I can see Page title, Meta description and Meta keywords.

But where can I replace text seen on google (Webshop.com kn. knKuna. Prijava · Moj korisnički račun · Moje narudžbe · Početna · kontakt · mapa stranice. Pretraga. Košarica: 0 (prazno). Kategorije. Dom i vrt ...) with some other text I want it?

br,

R

Hi jessicamartin,

under that I can see Page title, Meta description and Meta keywords.

But where can I replace text seen on google (Webshop.com kn. knKuna. Prijava · Moj korisnički račun · Moje narudžbe · Početna · kontakt · mapa stranice. Pretraga. Košarica: 0 (prazno). Kategorije. Dom i vrt ...) with some other text I want it?

br,

R

That *should* be the meta description field, you can modify as Paulito mentioned already. However, I noticed Google sometimes just ignores the meta desc and does what it wants

Hi,

Meta descriptions can be any length, but search engines generally truncate snippets longer than 160 characters. It is best to keep meta descriptions between 150 and 160 characters.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk
Post Updated (see edit history)