Hi all,

I'm using Prestashop for the first time. I created an account and played around with the functions. I really liked it and eager to use it for my online shop.

1. Is it absolutely necessary to install it locally in order to use this? Can I just continue with my online account and point my domain there?

2. For the shopping cart, is there cart hold for the customer to prevent cart jacking by other customers, or is it first-checkout-first-served basis?

3. Is there a way to upload the shipping rates table or do we have to key in one option per country at a time?

4. Is there a module for paypal express checkout? Can't find it and there's my main payment mode for my customers.

5. Any ways to modify the elements on a page? Like to remove the line that indicates the quantity of products left instock or adjusting the placement of each element.

Thanks all in advance!

Hi,

I can tell you for point number 1 you can continue just using PrestaShop cloud with your own domain no need to install locally if PrestaShop cloud is working for you.

Also for PayPal here are quite a few modules out there for PayPal http://addons.prestashop.com/en/4-payments-gateways-prestashop-modules but does the PrestaShop built PayPal solution not meet your needs?

You can edit the elements on the page, in the admin panel if you go to modules -> positions then you can go to a live edit which should help you change some of the positionings.

Hope this helps, I'm not sure about the rest I am afraid.

Thanks,

Stephen