No visitors on my webshop

danieller21

Hi everyone. 

This is my online store: http://bosslife.dk

My online store have been live for about a week now, and there are still almost no visitors, and absolutely no sales. I am at a point where i dont know what to do.

All of my products have unique titles and describtions. All images have unique names.

My online store is setup with Google Search Console + Google Analytics. Sitemap have been uploaded, with a total of:

- Web: 274   (indexed 208)

- Pictures: 196   (indexed ONLY 5)

Also i do daily updates on facebook, and i always link to my online store.

None of my products are associated with "home". Is that a problem?

Any help is highly appreciated

Thanks in advance

-Daniel

As you build the site recently, about one weak ago. You might have to wait for sales and traffic.

As long as you are saying that no traffic is coming, it may be due to false integration of Google Analytic with your Store. Please check it again and wait for the time when all the pages will indexed. However sales takes time because customers takes time for building trust on a new store. 

Has Google indexed your website yet? 

From what I can tell you are in a competitive keyword market likely dominated by a few companies with very large budgets. You need to look at some niche keywords here.

But overall a week is not a very long time for getting ranked, you'll need to put in a lot more time an effort.

Hi,

Google bot visits websites on regular interval.

Bot scan website on regular interval and update rank on search engine on regular interval based on criteria they have.

Therefore to get expected trafic on websites need months.

You can add some paragraph on home page with your keywords in it to help google bot rank your website for those keywords.

PrestaShop Tutorials Videos [How to do Tasks]

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/907438-prestashop-tutorials-videos-how-to-do-tasks/

Edited by Zohaib-fk (see edit history)

Without Socializing, I don't think Your website will rank. Try to boost up your social network. Or else you can hire some SEO for your website. Talk about your website to other people and use various SEO tools to get into the market. Hope this is helpful. Keep exploring. All the best

Social Media Marketing