Cannot save product combinations

Hi everyone,
I have an issue on Prestashop saving the combinations of each products.

I work locally and this issue appear from one day to another, I don't know why. The problem is each time I click on the "Save" button,i'm redirected on the "Add new product" page and there this message appearing.

4 errors 

1. This link_rewrite field is required at least in English (English)
  2. This name field is required at least in English (English)
  3. Products must be in at least one category.
  4. This product must be in the default category.

But i don't know why it's opening this page when I want to save my work. Another strange thing is that the other tab '"Prices, SEO, Quantities" can be save but not the combinations. Does anyone as an idea ? 

Thanks in advance,

Ben

No the problem is still there. I cannot save the combinations I do. For example linking an image to a size of one product is not possible. After clicking on "Save" or "Save and stay", the page is redirect to the "Add new product" page, with :

4 errors 

1. This link_rewrite field is required at least in English (English)
  2. This name field is required at least in English (English)
  3. Products must be in at least one category.
  4. This product must be in the default category.

And the product is not saved. Any other ideas ? 

It's even more mysterious if you click on the SEO tab first, then again combinations, save, and still doesn't work. It should really get the field. At this point, your installation might be corrupted, you might want to try replacing all of the controllers/admin folder with a fresh one

Yes i already did it but it still doesn't work. Well do you think I need to create a new database and replace by my files ? 

Or delete the files in "C:/xampp/htdocs/databasename/" and replace them with the prestashop install folder and start ? 

What do you think would be the best ? 

Edited by BenNusa (see edit history)

FINALLY !! I solved it, so basically i just copy and paste all the core files from "prestashop 1.6.0.14 (install)" folder expect config and now it's working fine. I think one file was corrupted. Thank you very much for trying helping me.  :)

• Like 1