Lowest Specific Pricing On Product Page

printshop

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for a way to display the "From" price on the product page for those products that have quanity disounts (specific pricing). The price doesnt need to update when attributes selected or quantity enetered, so the "From" price is permenant.
However, if there is no specific pricing then I want the price to act normal and show sales, auto update on attribute selction, etc"

I found this great webpage which helped me with showing the "From" price on the Product List/Category pages, which worked great straight away, I have spent the past several days trying to adapt this to work on the product page, but my limited knowledge has been useless with it and im no further forward.

The only thing I figured out was using the if statement that shows/hides the 'Sliding Scale Pricing' can Show and hide the normal pricing area, so the normal pricing, sale pricing, etc can go into the {else} part of the statement, but I can't figure how to pull the lowest specific price in the first part of the statement.

Any Help and advice would be much appreciated.

Oh, and Im using Prestashop 1.5.6.2

Thank you