After update 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1.0 Table 'paypal_capture' doesn't exist

Hello,

After update from 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1.0 when I try to open order paid by PayPal I get this error

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

Table 'xxxxx.xx_paypal_capture' doesn't exist

SELECT SUM(capture_amount)FROM `paypal_capture`WHERE (id_order = 891) AND (result = "Completed") LIMIT 1

at line 765 in file classes/db/Db.php

I see my database and really table 'paypal_capture' doesn't exist.

Maybe any know where I can get it (table 'paypal_capture')? At the previous version (1.6.0.14) this table not present too.

Please help me!

How I can resolve this trouble?
Thanks to all.

Thank you TribalDexterD!

I have a two copies of my old shop an (first is a 1.6.0.9 and second 1.6.0.14 ) and there table 'paypal_capture' doesn't exist too.

I try to unistall , like you say, paypal from my one old shop (it's I leved for tests) an then instal from downloaded from you module and see dase came this table or not.

I write you back when get new information.

Thank you!

Wait, the file that I've shared with you is only the command to create the table and not to install a module.

So, delete the module, reinstall it from the module page of your BO and if also in this case the table there isn't, try to add it with my file.

Hello TribalDexterD,

Very interesting.....

Jah, Thank you so much!

You are solved my trouble, but I have question.

At the first I delleted PayPal from my test server (Prestashop 1.6.0.14) and then installed new one PayPal module (3.1.0). After installing PayPal I find table 'paypal_capture'. It's a good news for me and I begin to make this all at the my working server (Prestashop 1.6.1.0). After newly installing PayPal module 3.1.0 I go to my database but unfortunately  I can't find table 'paypal_capture'. then I try to open order paid by PayPal and.. - it's work perfectly! then I try open next order paid by PayPal and again all right! Good! It's work without table 'paypal_capture', but you must fully delete Paypal and newly install it.

Thank you TribalDexterD!

Thank You SO Much!!

This trouble you has solved.

The issue is not with the version of PS but with the PayPal module. The module's upgrade procedure to v3.10.0 is messy and causes this issue. When you update PS it also updates all modules.

Uninstall & reinstall the module is the fastest and cleanest solution.

Remember to re-apply module settings afterwards.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This is so strange... In fact I've the 1.6.0.14 and in my DB I can see the table.

Do you have another backup to compare?

You can try:

1) Add manually the table

or

2) Delete completely the PayPal module and re-add it.

Remember, do a full backup of your DB.

Thank you for the table creation script.

It helps me.

Willy

• 2 months later...