[SOLVED] Upgrade 1.6.0.14 ==> 1.6.1 Error module Inixframe

Go to solution Solved by El Patron,

Hi,

after my upgrade i have this error:

Fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in /home/admin/domains/xxx.xx/public_html/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php on line 3792
Any idea?

Thanks

Hi,

Fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in /home/admin/domains/xxx.xx/public_html/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php on line 3792
Any idea?

Thanks

Edited by PianetaModellismo (see edit history)

Hi,

Any idea?

Thanks

open file modules/inixframe/InixModule.php

find  displayWarning in code

change 'protected' to 'public'.

I hope this helps.

Edited by El Patron
changed 'loo for' private to protected. (see edit history)
  • Like 2

I have also exactly the same problem.. I can't also find the private in the file.. 

Error: Fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in

I tried everything to update Prestashop to 1.6.1.0, but nothing works.. Not with auto upgrader (because I get that fatal error) and not manually.

i have the same problem but i cant find the private in the file

I have also exactly the same problem.. I can't also find the private in the file.. 

Error: Fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in

I tried everything to update Prestashop to 1.6.1.0, but nothing works.. Not with auto upgrader (because I get that fatal error) and not manually.

Hi, can you post here any displayWarning code lines here please?  Thanks.

Fatal error: Access level to Inix2Module::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore) in E:\HostingSpaces\Hagenaar1\webgenius.nl\wwwroot\watsj\modules\inixframe\InixModule.php on line 3746

This is the whole error.

Hi

I had the same problem and solve it....

open InixModule.php and find:

protected function displayWarning($msg)

Change to

public function displayWarning($msg)

It works! Thank you very much !!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hi,

changing it, appears this error

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/vhosts/s18382511.onlinehome-server.info/bgenostore/prestashop/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php:
require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/s18382511.onlinehome-server.info/bgenostore/prestashop/modules/inixframe/classes/InixMail.php' (include_path='/var/www/vhosts/s18382511.onlinehome-server.info/bgenostore/prestashop/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:')

module installed: http://www.presta-apps.com/129-prestashop-cash-on-delivery-with-tax-module.html

hi,

changing it, appears this error

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/var/www/vhosts/s18382511.onlinehome-server.info/bgenostore/prestashop/modules/inixframe/InixModule.php:

require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/vhosts/s18382511.onlinehome-server.info/bgenostore/prestashop/modules/inixframe/classes/InixMail.php' (include_path='/var/www/vhosts/s18382511.onlinehome-server.info/bgenostore/prestashop/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:')

module installed: http://www.presta-apps.com/129-prestashop-cash-on-delivery-with-tax-module.html

i have some problem...

after installing the module got on http://www.presta-apps.com/129-prestashop-cash-on-delivery-with-tax-module.html

appear this error message 

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/web/htdocs/www.ferramentapesca.it/home/modules/inixframe/InixPaymentModule.php:

Access level to Inix2PaymentModule::displayWarning() must be public (as in class ModuleCore)

may please someone help? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, This is caused by fairly old version of the Inixframe - a framework that powers our modules, you can get the most recent version from here https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfc8wpe3nq254vq/inixframe_%28Presta-Apps%20Solutions%29_v2.5.6.zip?dl=0

install it like a normal module - BO > modules > add new , or extract the files and upload through ftp to your modules folder

Edited by chazzbg (see edit history)
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi, I get the same error! :(

I've tried to change protected to public, but nothing happens... I get the same error! Any suggestion?

are you sure you've made the changes on the right place ? 

please post the complete error, may be it's something else. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi

I have this problem, I changed as indicated, but now I'm going to click in modules and services, and I get this problem.

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/web/htdocs/www.........../home/presta/modules/codfee/codfee.php:

Class 'Inix2PaymentModule' not found

Possible to solve this problem?

Edited by gianluca82 (see edit history)

Hi

I had the same problem and solve it....

open InixModule.php and find:

protected function displayWarning($msg)

Change to

public function displayWarning($msg)

Hi

I have this problem, I changed as indicated, but now I'm going to click in modules and services, and I get this problem.

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module file :/web/htdocs/www.............../home/presta/modules/codfee/codfee.php:

Class 'Inix2PaymentModule' not found

Possible to solve this problem?

Thanks Gianluca

Edited by gianluca82 (see edit history)

• 3 years later...