Regulations on use of Javascript error

Sandeep Tiwari

Hello Team

I am using a fresh ebay module with all settings configured correctly on my store. however I am not able to synchronize products to my ebay store. When I click update in syncronize tab , it throws error saying :

=====================

Some products have-nots beens successfully listed due to the error (s) below
The object can not be sold or modified. It is possible that the title or description contains inappropriate words or the seller violate eBay's rules.

Regulations on the use of JavaScript / HTML

Dear seller,

As stated in our JavaScript regulation, the use of authorized scripts is for sellers fulfilling certain conditions. At present you do not meet these criteria.

To put your ad online, waiting to fulfill any of these conditions, you must remove scripting code in your description.

======================

I have checked all the script tags and html tags in my product title ,description but it is nowhere. To debug the issue, I have also installed the fresh ebay module on my local fresh Prestashop(1.5.6.2) setup. It sends same error again.

Prestashop version I am using is 1.5.6.2. Please check the screenshot : http://awesomescreenshot.com/01b51lyn24

Any help will be appreciated. I really need this done asap,its very urgent. please help.

Regards

Edited by Webexpert Rvtech (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...