I can not configure SSL on the site

Good afternoon. I ask your advice or help - the fact that the set ssl certificate, it does not work correctly. Presto version 1.6 link to a website https://changshop.ru in the support told me so

"Hello!

The certificate is already installed on your domain, however, you will need to make some additional actions for it to work properly.

You must set up permanent redirects all references to the HTTP protocol to HTTPS. To do this, we recommend you to add to the .htaccess file the following directive:

RewriteEngine on

RewriteCond% {HTTP: HTTPS}! = On [NC]

RewriteRule ^ (. *) $ Https://changshop.ru/$1 [R = 301, L]

It is also necessary to change all the internal links on the site so that they began to block {$ base_dir_ssl}

We recommend that you check that the primary partition configuration function "Enable SSL" has been included.

If after these actions will still experience problems with the operation of the certificate, please let us know. "

I'm in a folder template tpl all files in which links were {$ base_dir} replaced the {$ base_dir_ssl}

no result. what could be wrong?

Redirect forced through Htaccess not included because the site is a curve.

Please, please do what you need to do and what kind of changes? thanks in advance

Maybe I'm not the image I correct? I can not understand how and where changes need to be made ..