Image URL (Change to Relative Paths)

I have a new prestashop 1.6 installation, when I import new image the path is always (absolute paths) type!

Where can I change this default setting, to make sure all images importation will be with (relative paths).

Thanks for the tips

I have this issue whenI insert a image from the blog manager, the product, after selecting the image the input box content the path (http://www.123456.ca//img/cms/cms-img.jpg).

Where we can disable the domain prefix before the image path?

My goal, is to made more easy the migration from my devbox to the production, without out changing all the path.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

OK, nice topic. What I learned personally - please double check the HOSTS file, if you are using it. I got stuck with IP changes recently :) leaving one dev copy on one ip, and another dev version on new IP. Amazing ;) and another solution, used by me - use a full relative path from Cpanel (or plesk, or whatever system you use) - e.g. /home/user/public_html/img/ - yeah, its not so simply on csv "img" or "../img", or another tries. For me the full path on server solved that problem. If your problem was solved by this line, give a drop here. Thanks.