Hello,

I have update prestashop from 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1 and so far things are looking good, i am still setting up the store so i use the default products.  I checked and price reduction is not showing on product pages and so on.  Do i have to do something elso to make it show?

I just upgraded to 1.6.1.0 and everything is working fine EXCEPT price reductions...everything is showing retail despite catalog price drop settings. Everything is still set the same in the product, it even references the proper catalog price reduction yet in the front end only shows retail price. I am using default bootstrap theme.

I just upgraded to 1.6.1.0 and everything is working fine EXCEPT price reductions...everything is showing retail despite catalog price drop settings. Everything is still set the same in the product, it even references the proper catalog price reduction yet in the front end only shows retail price. I am using default bootstrap theme.

I'm using 1.6.0.9 and have the same problem (I guess?).

I have quantity discounts but still changes of quantity has no effect on the product page.  In the cart however the discount has affect but it's a bit weird that customer needs to click the cart button, view the total and then divide this with ordered amount to be able to see the unit price?  :(

Perhaps I should add that I'm using default theme and that the product is a pack.  ;)

Edited by Mr.Bean_S (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Same problem here.

After upgrade to 1.6.0.14 to 1.6.1.0, price reduction and specific price not working (in front and back).

In front : no reduction visible.

In back : working to add them but :

If i make comparaison with previous backoffice, same situation, i got a product 5,80€TTC with a reduction price in 1€TTC .

- In product listing (in PS 1.6.1.0) i got :  price 5,80€, final price : 5,80€

- In previous back (in PS 1.6.0.14), i had : price 5,80€, final price : 4,80€ 

For information this product is not a pack.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem and there are more topic's about that

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/459035-after-update-to-161-cant-show-product-discount-price/

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/453425-pricing-rules-problem-catalog-prestashop-version-1610/

I went back to 1.6.0.14

did not find any solustions, tried also a Beta version 1.6.1.1 RC1 no help

it is probely the Deafult Thema.

www.4campers.nl

Hello All,

After getting a message from Prestashop about a security issue recommending to update to 1.6.1 we did it... and we find the same problem as you are commenting here. Special prizes for customer groups not applied anymore after 1.6.1.0 Upgrade, this is a very big problem for us because all the price structure of my store is based in price discounts... I was going to go live next week, but I can't with this serious problem... any clue?

Thanks in advance.